Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by rustynuts » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 am

Can't spell either. There are two Ls in 'alligator'.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:22 am

WLJ wrote:Love the comment at the end of the video :lol:

'Pronouns matter': Georgia college suggests 'ne' and 've' as gender-neutral words
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/pr ... words.html
The pamphlet tells students to “understand a person’s pronouns can change; do not assume the preferred pronouns from yesterday will still apply today.”
Similarly, it reminds students that “people may change their pronouns without changing their name, appearance or gender identity.”
This is some retarded shit. I cannot stand having to deal with that at school. I usually just ignore "it" as much as possible or just go straight to my question or response, never addressing them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:26 am

WLJ wrote:This is your brain on Tide Pods

Generation TIDE POD: Because NOTHING says you hate Trump like tattooing his name on your body
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/03/0 ... your-body/
DXUJIBBU0AEHIM-.jpg
I don't know why it's such a bad thing to let these morons poison themselves. If you do it of your own freewill, Go Gen Tide Pods!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:21 pm

You want four more years of Trump? Cause this is how you get four more years of Trump

Maxine Waters promises reparations in ‘stump speech for 2020’
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine ... eech-2020/
If Democrats win back the House in 2018, Maxine Waters is promising financial reparations for black Americans.

During an appearance in Selma, Alabama on Saturday, Waters appeared alongside CNN commentator Angela Rye.

Waters took her time to — what else — attack President Trump, criticizing him for his alleged connections to Russia.

“He’s a bully — he has a bully mentality,” Waters said of Trump.

“We need someone in the presidency who not only has good sense but understands diplomacy and understands what we need to do to have peace in this world so we can all look forward to the possibility that we’re someday going to have a world that’s about peace and justice and respect for individual liberty,” Water said.

“Is that your stump speech for 2020?” Rye asked.

As Waters laughed and the crowd applauded, Rye continued, “Is she running? Is she running?”

Waters didn’t answer.

Later, an attendee challenged Waters to push for reparations and take up a bill John Conyers had sponsored in this House in previous sessions.

Waters said she would.

“I’d be happy to do that. That’s no problem,” she answered.

“In order to get where we need to go on this issue and other issues, we really got to understand that 2018 is important in taking back the House and taking back the Senate,” Waters said.

“And of course, we’ve got to get the White House back.”

She continued, “If we want to get to the point where we can get reparations, we’ve got to have the power to do that, Number 1, by having a supportive president would be wonderful, but taking back the House would be absolutely wonderful.

She urged attendees to register to vote because “I need to take back that House so that we can have a majority in that committee.”

She ended her statement by criticizing HUD Secretary Ben Carson, telling the baying audience that she was going to “take care” of him.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:42 am

Okay, I have to count this among the stupidest products ever put to market. IMHO
And this is the second version of the product so hey, people are actually buying them.
Pie Tops II are equipped with Bluetooth technology that links the shoe to the user’s phone and Pie Tops app, allowing them to press a smart button in the shoe’s tongue and instantly submit a pizza order.
Little Timmy can't read or do basic math but he can order a pizza with his shoes. SMH

Pizza Hut launches pizza-ordering sneakers
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/piz ... g-sneakers
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by nemo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:57 am

Jack has his order in already.

Sent from my iJunquePhone 8
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:12 am

Paul Wu
‏ @PaulHanWuster
Mar 2
Designed to take down armored deer, I presume?
4 replies 0 retweets 1 like

I am the reaper
‏ @ac130reaper
Mar 2
That is a .22 rifle. It’s used for hunting squirrel not “armored” deer. Don’t buy into Shannon’s anti-gun Rhetoric every time she tweets. Do some research and think for yourself.
1 reply 0 retweets 22 likes

Paul Wu
‏ @PaulHanWuster
Replying to @ac130reaper @shannonrwatts @SportsmansWH
And stop it with your ammosexual pedantry as a desperate ploy to muddy the waters. You know exactly what gun control advocates mean when we say assault style weapons - semi-automatic, pistol grip, threaded barrel that accepts intermediate-power cartridges.
6:09 AM - 2 Mar 2018

1 Like
#waterislife

7 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Tuck Chodd
‏ @luthiermark
Mar 2
Replying to @PaulHanWuster @ac130reaper and
.22 rimfire is an "intermediate-power cartridge"? Huh...I learn something new every day.
1 reply 0 retweets 13 likes

Paul Wu
‏ @PaulHanWuster
Mar 2
You want to keep your .22 rifle? Take off the pistol grip, turn it into a bolt action rifle with a non-threaded barrel. Here ya go, there's your .22 long gun back.
5 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Tuck Chodd
‏ @luthiermark
Mar 2
So it's the aesthetic cosmetic aspects of it that frighten you? Hmm...interesting.
1 reply 0 retweets 15 likes

Paul Wu
‏ @PaulHanWuster
Mar 2
If you're saying a pistol grip, threaded barrel, intermediate-power cartridges, and high capacity magazines don't make a rifle more lethal, then you know less about guns than you think I know.
9 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Tuck Chodd
‏ @luthiermark
Mar 2
Paul, let's make this easy: Please provide me with ballistic data showing that a .22-rimfire cartridge shot from a pistol grip-equipped firearm is "more lethal" than a .22-rimfire cartridge shot from a non-pistol grip-equipped firearm. That is your claim, after all.
2 replies 0 retweets 12 likes

Paul Wu
‏ @PaulHanWuster
Mar 2
My claim has nothing to do with a cartridge shot from a .22. If you want to keep your .22, I'm fine with that. I might even be willing to allow you to modify your .22, although to claim a pistol grip does not facilitate in aiming is fallacious. 1/
7 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
It gets better as it goes on. Some of counter comments to the stupidity are quite funny.
This is what they're arguing over
DXSdDy_VMAAqOq9.jpg
You can buy this at @SportsmansWH if you’re 18. Tell them #NoGunUntil21
https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/statu ... 3154936833

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 am

Because all those under 21 mass murderers... It's what, maybe 1 or 2? Probably higher odds of death by under 21 sex while driving and wrecking. Stupid fuckers!.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:55 am

From 2016 but still relevant
Hundreds of people each year are telling the IRS they deserve a reduced tax bill because they are owed reparations for slavery, and a new government watchdog report indicates the IRS might be paying out some of those claims.

The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration released a report Wednesday that said the Internal Revenue Service needs to do a better job spotting "frivolous" tax arguments. TIGTA said more than 220,000 potentially frivolous tax returns were filed in fiscal year 2014 and were not detected by the IRS.

Those unreviewed returns claimed more than $260.6 million in "potentially erroneous refunds." Of those, the IRS confirmed that nearly 2,000 of those returns made frivolous claims worth more than $27.2 million.

Some of those may have included returns claiming a reduced tax bill because of reparations for slavery. According to an appendix in the report, reparations arguments are one of the most commonly made frivolous claims.
Thousands demanding tax credits for slavery
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/thous ... le/2604357

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:58 am

Get a load of this exchange in case you had any doubts Shannon Watts is bat shit crazy.

If putting your foot in your mouth doesn't make people think you're the smartest person the room then keep reinserting you foot into your mouth until they do.

Conservative Mother Writes Op-Ed For NYT Explaining Why She Bought A Gun. Then Leftist Shannon Watts Tweets The Worst Thing EVER.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27873/be ... nk-berrien

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Holy mother of god....she went BEYOND full retard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by ssracer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:57 pm

IMG_3399.JPG

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:00 pm

ssracer wrote:Holy mother of god....she went BEYOND full retard

That's FULL Semi Automatic Retard

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm starting to wonder if Watts is an NRA plant

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:27 pm

WLJ wrote:From 2016 but still relevant
Hundreds of people each year are telling the IRS they deserve a reduced tax bill because they are owed reparations for slavery, and a new government watchdog report indicates the IRS might be paying out some of those claims.

The Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration released a report Wednesday that said the Internal Revenue Service needs to do a better job spotting "frivolous" tax arguments. TIGTA said more than 220,000 potentially frivolous tax returns were filed in fiscal year 2014 and were not detected by the IRS.

Those unreviewed returns claimed more than $260.6 million in "potentially erroneous refunds." Of those, the IRS confirmed that nearly 2,000 of those returns made frivolous claims worth more than $27.2 million.

Some of those may have included returns claiming a reduced tax bill because of reparations for slavery. According to an appendix in the report, reparations arguments are one of the most commonly made frivolous claims.

$27.2 million divided by 2000 claims = avg of $13,600 per claim........if you didnt pay any taxes and recevied $13,600 back.....how is that a fucking refund? You didnt pay shit and were given someone elses money.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 pm

A former police officer had her tiny gun necklace confiscated at airport security because it was “too dangerous” and passengers might think it was real.
It is around an inch long and Sharp wears it everyday in memory of her late husband who she described at the time as her "best friend."
I mean that thing could have blown a twenty foot hole in the side of the plane!
Wonder if they make bump stocks for those?

Woman claims airport security confiscated her gun necklace because it was 'potentially dangerous'
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/03/0 ... erous.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poo throwing, a trapped woman and the fire brigade – the story of the worst Tinder date of all time
https://www.shortlist.com/news/tinder-d ... ade/321214

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:43 pm

nemo wrote:Jack has his order in already.

They were hard to get but I'm gonna be fresh as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by iron369 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Rem700 wrote:

$27.2 million divided by 2000 claims = avg of $13,600 per claim........if you didnt pay any taxes and recevied $13,600 back.....how is that a fucking refund? You didnt pay shit and were given someone elses money.
That’s really nothing new. I’ve known people that brag about having zero federal taxes taken from their checks, then receiving thousands in “refunds” at tax time. With the right deductions and enough dependents and low enough income, it’s all possible.
Using Tapatalk

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:27 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
nemo wrote:Jack has his order in already.

They were hard to get but I'm gonna be fresh as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:17 am

Alex Jones fans?

If some guy came up to me and started yelling that my murdered daughter never existed I don't think I could control myself.

Two conspiracy theorists arrested after harassing Texas pastor of church shooting, police say
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/07/tw ... e-say.html

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:59 am

iron369 wrote:
Rem700 wrote:

That’s really nothing new. I’ve known people that brag about having zero federal taxes taken from their checks, then receiving thousands in “refunds” at tax time. With the right deductions and enough dependents and low enough income, it’s all possible.
Oh I know it’s possible. Doesn’t make it right. But it does make you a piece of shit and nothing but a part of the problem. Fuck those people.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:03 am

Wait a minute
If I have to pay reparations does that mean I can put who asks for reparations down as a depended?

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:19 am

Rem700 wrote:
iron369 wrote:
Rem700 wrote:

Oh I know it’s possible. Doesn’t make it right. But it does make you a piece of shit and nothing but a part of the problem. Fuck those people.
I absolutely agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:27 am

WLJ wrote:Wait a minute
If I have to pay reparations does that mean I can put who asks for reparations down as a depended?

Better yet, my people came here in indentured servitude to be able to get to America legally. It sealed my fate of becoming middle class. My ancestry is the reason I haven’t become ultra wealthy. I need to be compensated for my middle class white privileged lack of opportunities from being oppressed by things that happened to my relatives 150 years ago. ( I think I can start a movement on this.)
Using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”