Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by rustynuts » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:15 am

WLJ wrote:So now we have Hair Privilege

Shaving My Head: Oppression, Privilege and Power
http://www.villanovan.com/news/view.php ... vilege-and

What a crock of shit.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Trump Derangement Syndrome on steroids

MSNBC host’s conspiracy theory: What if Putin planned the Syrian chemical attack to help Trump?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... d40cda763f
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:32 am

Who knew paper cranes could stop guns from running around killing people? I wonder if you surround your house with them they'll also stop crowbars from breaking into your house.

33,215 Handmade Origami Peace Cranes to End Gun Violence. Just Thought I’d Leave This Here
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/0 ... -id-leave/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:38 am

WLJ wrote:Who knew paper cranes could stop guns from running around killing people? I wonder if you surround your house with them they'll also stop crowbars from breaking into your house.

33,215 Handmade Origami Peace Cranes to End Gun Violence. Just Thought I’d Leave This Here
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/0 ... -id-leave/
Yeah, I'm sure those helped.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am

Well my first thought was that they would make great little targets to line up for a 22 shoot
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:42 am

PDM wrote:Well my first thought was that they would make great little targets to line up for a 22 shoot
I like it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm not going to spoil the surprise

Brace yourselves! Guess who Star Trek star John Cho blames for United mess
http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/04/10/b ... ited-mess/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Condom-clogged pipe leads police to Austin prostitution ring
http://www.wave3.com/story/35130177/con ... ution-ring
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Police say they cracked an Austin prostitution ring they were led to by a drainage pipe clogged with condoms.

A police affidavit filed Tuesday said investigators learned that a massage parlor was operating in a shopping strip in northwestern Austin after the realty company that had just taken control of the property. The company grew suspicious of the activities of a tenant when they found hundreds of condoms clogging a waste disposal unit connecting the strip to the city sewer system.

Police say they found a massage parlor operating in the strip where female workers offered sexual services for pay. A woman and her husband have been arrested and charged with organized criminal activity and money laundering.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Mother Of All Bombs meets Mother Of All Idiots.
And remember, they're suppose to be the smart educated ones.

‘Supernatural’ actor Misha Collins sees mother of all proof that ‘Trump must be stopped’
http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/04/1 ... e-stopped/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:29 pm

So the Great and Wise Dianne Feinstein thinks it's wrong to go after illegal immigrants because they've done nothing illegal.

SHOCKER! Dianne Feinstein ticked that nation’s top cop intends to enforce this law
http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/04/1 ... -this-law/

Feinstein: Do Not Shift Limited Resources to Immigration Prosecutions
https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public ... CAE6452A11
Washington—Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) today released the following statement in reaction to Attorney General Sessions’s speech yesterday on Justice Department enforcement priorities:

“The Justice Department has limited resources. It’s troubling that Attorney General Sessions is directing the department to shift its resources to criminalizing undocumented immigrants and prosecuting them under felony charges for simply working. California’s agriculture industry, for example, could be devastated under these new policies.

“At the same time Attorney General Sessions wants to use more federal resources to prosecute immigrants, the Trump administration has proposed cutting vital Justice Department support for state and local law enforcement by $700 million and eliminating legal assistance for low-income Americans. These are the wrong priorities for our country.

“I’m also concerned that Attorney General Sessions is hindering the ability of U.S. attorneys’ offices to focus their resources on the needs of their communities. U.S. attorneys should not be forced to divert their resources from important cases already underway, including financial fraud, cybercrime and sex trafficking.

“This is not about improving public safety. This is about furthering a false narrative that all undocumented immigrants are dangerous criminals.”

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 am

Students: Free Speech is for Bigots, College Must Apologize for Hosting ‘Fascist’ Heather Mac Donald
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/student ... ac-donald/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:42 pm

You can't make this shit up

Leader of Calexit campaign withdraws secession petition, seeks permanent home in progressive Russia
http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/04/ ... ve-russia/

The ‘Yes California’ independence campaign, led by a Russian-backed eccentric, deserves a firm ‘no’ vote.
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ves-defeat

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:54 pm

TDS to the very last breath.

Ex-Wife Comforts Dying Oregon Man Telling Him Trump Has Been Impeached
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... impeached/
An Oregon man died peacefully in his home after his ex-wife lied to him and told him President Trump was impeached.

Michael Garland Elliott, 75, passed away on April 6 surrounded by friends, caregivers, and neighbors who loved him, the New York Daily News reported.

Teresa Elliott, 68, Michael’s ex-wife who is described as his “best friend” in his obituary published in the Oregonian, told the Daily News that she told him Trump was impeached over the phone from her home in Austin, Texas.

“I knew it was his very, very last moments,” Teresa Elliott said. “I knew that would bring him comfort and it did. He then took his final breath.”

Teresa said Michael, who died from congestive heart failure after experiencing a decline in his health for years, was a “news junkie” who frequently voiced his disapproval of Trump.

“He hated his effing guts,” she said of Michael’s opinion of the president.

Even though the couple divorced 20 years ago, Teresa said she would visit often and cared for him.

When the Daily News asked Teresa if she regretted telling Michael fake news, she replied,“Oh, God no.”

“If I could leave him with a happy piece of news then why wouldn’t I?” she said. “And maybe in the end it won’t turn out to be a lie.”

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Students Claim Objective ‘Truth’ Is a ‘White Supremacist’ Myth
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/1 ... cist-myth/

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by nemo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Now I gotta watch Tropic Thunder....again.
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 pm

‘NOW Benghazi is a thing’? Conspiracy theorists swing for fences after Chaffetz news
http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/04/2 ... fetz-news/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:39 am

Keeping the children scared
And yes I know that a POTUS has the potential to be more dangerous than a terrorist if unchecked but I'm not going into that and I think it's pretty clear what he meant.

Oh My: Democratic Congressman Tells Child That President Trump Is More Dangerous Than A Terrorist
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... s-n2317190

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:47 am

WLJ wrote:Keeping the children scared
And yes I know that a POTUS has the potential to be more dangerous than a terrorist if unchecked but I'm not going into that and I think it's pretty clear what he meant.

Oh My: Democratic Congressman Tells Child That President Trump Is More Dangerous Than A Terrorist
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... s-n2317190
Please leave this country.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:16 pm

Nordstrom Charging $425 for Fake-Mud Jeans
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/25/n ... dia-reacts
Fashion retailer Nordstrom is selling a pair of $425 jeans that allegedly show "you're not afraid to get down and dirty."

The "Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans," which come with a "caked-on muddy coating," have been roundly mocked on social media, with Mike Rowe remarking that the jeans are intended to make someone appear like they have a dirty job when they do not.

"The Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans aren’t pants. They’re not even fashion. They’re a costume for wealthy people who see work as ironic – not iconic," Rowe wrote on Facebook.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 am

Wow. I have a fortune in my closet then.

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Stupid Stuff

Post by nemo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:27 am

I'll sell some grease stained t-shirts for $100 each. All are hand stained with 100% American grease ad oils.

Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:31 am

nemo wrote:I'll sell some grease stained t-shirts for $100 each. All are hand stained with 100% American grease ad oils.
You'll get more for them from this type of consumer if you print on the label "stained with the finest imported grease and oils"

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Man writes Oregon state engineering board with a letter of concern regarding traffic lights. He mentions that he's an engineer to back up his points. The result?
"ORS 672.020(1) prohibits the practice of engineering in Oregon without registration … at a minimum, your use of the title 'electronics engineer' and the statement 'I'm an engineer' … create violations."

In January of this year, Järlström was officially fined $500 by the state for the crime of "practicing engineering without being registered."
Man Fined $500 for Crime of Writing 'I Am An Engineer' in an Email to the Government
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... government

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:46 pm

If you thought the $425 muddy jeans were bad, check these out.
Note: One or two you have to select a size to see the price.

https://www.luisaviaroma.com/yeezy/wome ... AgBk8P8HAQ

http://www.fwrd.com/product-yeezy-seaso ... AoOF8P8HAQ

http://luxury.zappos.com/p/adidas-origi ... lor/157215

https://www.google.com/shopping/product ... SjAJ#spf=1

Example
Only $2,890 with FREE shipping!

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 73 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by iron369 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:51 pm

WLJ wrote:If you thought the $425 muddy jeans were bad, check these out.
Note: One or two you have to select a size to see the price.

https://www.luisaviaroma.com/yeezy/wome ... AgBk8P8HAQ

http://www.fwrd.com/product-yeezy-seaso ... AoOF8P8HAQ

http://luxury.zappos.com/p/adidas-origi ... lor/157215

https://www.google.com/shopping/product ... SjAJ#spf=1

Example
Only $2,890 with FREE shipping!

I think I'm going to search under the viaducts downtown and get rich.
Using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”