Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by Rem700 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:58 pm

rustynuts wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:
Wyldman wrote:
ssracer wrote:We are literally witnessing the rise of the movie Idiocracy
And it's absolutely frightening!

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
I'm more disgusted that frightened, personally. People need to lighten the fuck up.
Right?
And mind there own fucking business.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Rescue9 wrote:
“... placing people in hierarchies or restricting opportunities and privileges because of the way people communicate in particular versions of English.”
This is absolutely true, though I see this is a positive... not racist. If people can't learn to talk and communicate correctly, then ALL systems falls apart. How do these people think it would be when the police department shows up and starts talking like " y'all mofoc get yo lazy ass back n yo welf air hauzes n shytz. Beetchez up n did plaze bouta.hit. shotz!"

We dont have particular versions of English........

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:48 pm

From the same website

‘Hillary Beat Trump’ Website Lets Clinton Fans Pretend She Won
http://heatst.com/politics/hillary-beat ... d-she-won/
By Emily Zanotti | 5:30 pm, February 21, 2017

What if Hillary Clinton—and not Donald Trump—won the 2016 Presidential election? A new “fake news” site aims to create just that fantasy for people who, six months on, still can’t quite come to grips with reality.

HillaryBeatTrump.com calls itself “News from the Real America,” where the “majority rules,” and the pantsuit-wearing political goddess has somehow, inexplicably triumphed over Trump.

With headlines like “Historians say Clinton’s presidency is already in “all time top 5,” and “NYT pans Clinton’s “oppressively intelligent press conference” as “boring and too sane,” the site takes “alternative facts” to the next level: deliberately allowing progressives to live in a well-decorated alternative universe.

The website claims to be satire, but it also says that it’s an active part of the organized anti-Trump movement, the “resistance.” On its about page, it whines, “In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response. Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

It is not immediately clear what they mean by “Constitutional crisis,” but it probably has something to do with the Electoral College.

A Whois website ownership search revealed that the “Hillary Beat Trump” satirists have decided to remain anonymous. But the person (or persons) behind the site have already claimed all of the appropriate social media handles, and snapped up all the necessary Beyonce photographs.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:50 pm

"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 pm

I shit my pants once, or maybe twice, but I don't ever remember menstruating
Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.
Other characters in the coloring book are named Marina the Menstrual Cup, Patrice the Pad, and a male character – Sebastian the Sponge.

“And, yes, men do get periods,” says Mashable.
I have a f'ing headache

Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... enstruate/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Ok. Men get menstrual cycles. Except, they don't. Fucking idiots with poison in their minds.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Students at an Iowa high school have been criticized for wearing red, white, and blue clothing to a recent basketball game with some calling the patriotic colors “racist.”

As they have done several times in the past, students at Valley High from Des Moines, Iowa, organized a U.S.A. colors day and wore red, white, and blue and U.S. flag-themed clothing to last week’s game against North High School.

But the effort was deemed “controversial” by members of North High because their school has a “diverse” student body.
Students Denounced as ‘Racist’ For Wearing Red, White and Blue Clothing at Basketball Game
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/03 ... ball-game/

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:16 pm

WLJ wrote:Image
Students at an Iowa high school have been criticized for wearing red, white, and blue clothing to a recent basketball game with some calling the patriotic colors “racist.”

As they have done several times in the past, students at Valley High from Des Moines, Iowa, organized a U.S.A. colors day and wore red, white, and blue and U.S. flag-themed clothing to last week’s game against North High School.

But the effort was deemed “controversial” by members of North High because their school has a “diverse” student body.
Students Denounced as ‘Racist’ For Wearing Red, White and Blue Clothing at Basketball Game
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/03 ... ball-game/
That made up racist claim shit was old years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:55 am

A 10 second google search would have done wonders

‘Historical ignorance’: BuzzFeed reporter questions if replica of Red Baron airplane from WWI is ‘offensive’
http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/03/1 ... offensive/

In cause you're wondering what she she's worried about
http://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Fr ... ss/p/38987

And BTW: That model looks nothing like any of the planes the Red Baron (Manfred von Richthofen) flew in.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 am

I'm for one not surprised he thinks this. Fits into what I'm been saying for a long time.
The Washington Free Beacon reported on the jaw-dropping statement:

Franken acknowledged that nobody can dispute the late Scalia's love for the Constitution, but he went on to say “the document he revered looks very different from the one I have sworn to defend.”

Twitchy took note of the statement as well, highlighting a tweet that went out about Franken's seeming admission to having a different United States Constitution from that of late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
Sen Franken Says His Constitution Is 'Different' from the late Scalia's and People Are Going After Him for It
http://ijr.com/2017/03/829131-senator-a ... t=Politics

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Man tries to rob pizza place with gun magazine, employee slaps it out of his hands
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/349703 ... -his-hands
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – A man tried to rob a pizza place on Ocean Boulevard Tuesday night by pointing a gun’s magazine at the employee, but the employee slapped it out of the suspect’s hands, according to a Myrtle Beach Police report.

Police responded to the location at about 10 p.m. Tuesday night and spoke to the employee, who said he saw the suspect and asked if he needed help. The report states the suspect then pulled out a magazine for a firearm and pointed at the victim, telling the victim to give him everything he has. The victim then slapped the magazine out of the suspect’s hands.

The suspect grabbed two rounds that fell out of the magazine, turned around, and walked out the door, the report states. City cameras did not catch the suspect leaving the restaurant.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:00 am

Happy Obama Day!

Or not
Just the fact they're trying makes me shake my head

Illinois House rejects making Obama's birthday a state holiday
http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/03/24/o ... -weigh-in/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:05 am

Good day for the stupid

The HORROR! Chelsea Clinton blames diabetes on climate change, gets fact-checked HARD
http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/03/23 ... cked-hard/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 am

Hipster Store Sells Wooden Sticks for the Crazy Price of $22 Each
https://heatst.com/life/hipster-store-s ... f-22-each/
By Staff Writers | 5:01 am, March 29, 2017

A store is selling ‘handcrafted’ sticks for the extraordinary price of $22 each.

The sticks (pictured) – literally pieces of wood gathered from a forest – are being sold by an outlet called Botanique Workshop, which styles itself an ‘artisan store and flower shop’.

The unique selling point of the sticks – which cost between £12 ($15) and £18 ($22) – is that they have holes drilled in them so that they can be used as clothes hooks or hangers for jewelry.

Botanique Workshop is located in a district of north London called Stoke Newington, which is increasingly popular with hipsters and metrosexuals.

Owner Alice Howard said the sticks are made from birch and holly which has been sanded down and had holes drilled into the back so they can be attached to a wall. She said they were “on trend” and that handcrafted items are very popular at present.

Ms Howard told the Daily Mail: “They are made by a friend of my mum in Devon. He doesn’t sell them to me very cheaply. I think they take about 20 minutes to make. He has to source the wood because not all branches have the right notches. Then he has to sand them off and plane the back to give them a nice finish, then add the holes, so that’s what makes it a product and not just a stick. They look quite nice displayed on a wall if you’re into that kind of thing. I have a fair few at home.”
They're F'ing sticks!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:39 pm

Wait, April fools is not till tomorrow

PETA Calls Milk A Symbol of White Supremacy
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christine ... y-n2307182

Eireguy
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Eireguy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:45 am

Peta's ultimate goal is no animals in captivity @ all . Man shouldnt even own goldfish . And they kill more animals a year than the hsous . Lunatics !

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:22 pm

Please tell me this is fake

Skittles Launches ‘White’ Candy To Inspire LGBTQ Pride, Gets Called Racist Instead
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/white-skittles/

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:27 pm

WLJ wrote:Please tell me this is fake

Skittles Launches ‘White’ Candy To Inspire LGBTQ Pride, Gets Called Racist Instead
I can't tell you it's fake but I can tell you people are pussies.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:49 pm

jackalo626 wrote:

Which gender is that?

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 pm

rustynuts wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

Which gender is that?
I can't tell you, it is what they feel.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:36 pm

California High School Eliminates Mirrors in Girls' Bathrooms Because Self-Esteem, or Something
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christine ... g-n2308597

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:04 pm

So now we have Hair Privilege

Shaving My Head: Oppression, Privilege and Power
http://www.villanovan.com/news/view.php ... vilege-and

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:19 am

File under WTF??????

May not be work safe so click on it if you dare.

http://www.jokesoftheday.net/jokes-arch ... ostume.jpg

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 am

When your head is so far up your ass it comes out the other end
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 am

PDM wrote:When your head is so far up your ass it comes out the other end

no, wild delivery of the baby (notice the infant on the head)

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”