Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Re: Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Post by Niceguy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm

WLJ wrote:Yeah, sell them your 223 for $5 so that they can sell it to someone else for $20 or more.
Agreed, the owner is a total prick...

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 327 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Woohoo! I can quote again! haha

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by iron369 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Niceguy wrote:
WLJ wrote:Yeah, sell them your 223 for $5 so that they can sell it to someone else for $20 or more.
Agreed, the owner is a total prick...
I’ve never had any problems at the Louisville location other than having to wait for a lane to shoot. If that area doesn’t suck enough due to high traffic, high property taxes, etc. that is just one more reason to dislike that whole area of town.
Using Tapatalk

plumber_bob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by plumber_bob » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:03 am

So far nobody is wanting to buy my ammo.
I gotta have a lot more than the panic prices.

Just as an example: .223 cheap Wolf is $7 a round and I only sell 1000 rnds at a time. :twisted:
Standard cheap AR to go with the ammo,... $7k. :twisted:

pb
"One Man With Courage is a Majority"

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:44 pm

A hair salon says it was told by a job center it couldn't run an advertisement recruiting a “happy” stylist because the word is “discriminatory” against unhappy people.
Salon had to remove job ad for 'happy’ stylist because it is 'discriminatory' against unhappy people
https://www.q13fox.com/news/salon-had-t ... ppy-people
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:56 am

Some customer does this and heads are exploding on the left with calls for another boycott.

https://twitter.com/KariBrekke/status/1 ... wsrc%5Etfw

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Meanwhile in NYC

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by nemo » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Oh boy..... here we go -

Antifa terrorists in preparation for coordinated multi-city “TET offensive” against America

https://thedailycoin.org/2020/08/29/ant ... jCAz1C6-oI
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times

Post by rustynuts » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:35 pm

WLJ wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:47 pm
Meanwhile in NYC

If you honestly believe in something, you shouldn't have to cover your face when approaching a camera.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:45 pm

rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Meanwhile in NYC

If you honestly believe in something, you shouldn't have to cover your face when approaching a camera.
Not true, many people that are on the right could and would be fired for voicing it in public so if you want to give up your livelihood then yeah I guess the statement stands but we know who is vindictive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:00 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:45 pm
rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Meanwhile in NYC

Not true, many people that are on the right could and would be fired for voicing it in public so if you want to give up your livelihood then yeah I guess the statement stands but we know who is vindictive.

If you're out there chanting "burn the precinct to the ground", you earned every termination you get.

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:55 am

rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Meanwhile in NYC

Back when the actual protests started in Louisville, I seriously considered taking my children downtown to expose them to the protests. To let them see our constitution at work. They know I don’t support the movement, but definitely I defend the protesters right to express themselves within the law. Of course, it wasn’t too long into the protests that it became the shit-show we all have been subjected to. The biggest thing that stopped me was the fact that if my picture was taken or I was filmed, I could lose my job. I wasn’t willing to deal with trying to defend myself from the potential backlash of a photo taken out of context. Call me a coward if you must. I guess in some respects I am since I wasn’t willing to put my livelihood on the line to make a point to my kids about the rights of the people.
Using Tapatalk

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:37 am

There's a difference between actively marching and chanting and standing on the sidelines observing. This guy was the former.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:16 am

This is Critical Race Theory in a single image.
https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/sta ... 4761262081

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:20 am

Wonder which one in the long list of his crimes against women make her the proudest?

Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake She Was ‘Proud’ of Him, Lawyer Says
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/kam ... wyer-says/

‘No #MeToo now?’: Kamala Harris says she’s ‘proud’ of Jacob Blake during visit as critics point to his sexual assault charge
https://www.rt.com/usa/500116-kamala-ha ... ake-proud/

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:29 pm

rustynuts wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:45 pm
rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Meanwhile in NYC

If you're out there chanting "burn the precinct to the ground", you earned every termination you get.
But you can get terminated for having a Trump 2020 flag on your truck so it isn't the same thing.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:40 pm

In case you heard the sound of heads exploding today Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize
For actually doing something unlike a certain other person

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _seat.html
These users liked the author WLJ for the post (total 2):
PDMrustynuts
Rating: 25%

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:58 pm

A self-described "transsexual Satanist anarchist" has won the Republican nomination for the sheriff’s job in Cheshire County, N.H. -- a victory she says proves “the system is utterly and hopelessly broken.”

Aria DiMezzo, who ran with the campaign slogan “F*** the Police” and says she had expected to lose to a write-in candidate, won the nomination for Cheshire County sheriff on Tuesday. The victory was first reported by Inside Sources.

In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote “despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.”
'Transsexual Satanist anarchist' wins GOP nomination for sheriff in NH county
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/transe ... -nh-county

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:18 am

Why Is Drew Brees Wearing The Name Of An Alleged Rapist On His Helmet?
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/02/wh ... is-helmet/

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:05 am

Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:25 am

‘Peaceful’: BLM ‘protesters’ try breaching hospital where 2 LA county deputies fight for their lives after being shot in ambush (video-thread)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/09/1 ... eo-thread/
To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through.

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) September 13, 2020

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:48 am

Can you imagine the shitstorm if deputies blocked emergency rooms when "protesters" get shot?

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:49 am

Charge those assholes with anything and everything.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Not suspicious at all
Newly released DOJ records show “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann and multiple Mueller henchmen claiming to have “accidentally wiped” at least 31 phones used in the anti-Trump Russia probe.

The documents were uncovered thanks to a Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit.

The phones were all conveniently wiped after the DOJ IG asked for the devices to be handed over — some phones wiped themselves, according to the DOJ!

The records show virtually all of Mueller’s lawyers used the same tactic: Put their phones in airplane mode, lock them and then nuke the phones by repeatedly entering the wrong password.

Mueller’s “pitbull” Andrew Weissmann wiped two out of three of his Special Counsel phones — he wiped one by ‘accident’ and nuked the other by entering the wrong password too many times.

One phone assigned to James Quarles “wiped itself without intervention from him.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... 31-phones/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:00 pm

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
6h
Here’s the reaction of an eyewitness to the ambush of two Deputies shot in the head in #Compton. The victims are in the background. No one is going to help them. Vote like your life depends on it. #BlueLivesMatter

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”