Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:54 pm

rustynuts wrote:
WLJ wrote:I guess some of the gangs didn't get the memo.

At Least Two Shot Dead During Baltimore’s ‘Nobody Kill Anybody’ Weekend
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... y-weekend/
How sad is it that a city even needs to have an event like that?
Yep

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 pm

ssracer wrote:This is going to be the biggest generation of fucking pussies. There will be people crawling under their desks crying because their boss told them they need to work over to finish up a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Really are. I am disgusted at a large portion of society and if our great grandparents could see what we let happen, they would burn it down without hesitation.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Qualify to be here?

She and her husband would fit right with many famous TV evangelists

Hillary Clinton Considers Becoming a Methodist Preacher
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettab ... r-n2366554
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

She should become an Imam instead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:46 pm

I thought the other guy, the one from Chicago was suppose to be you know who. Guess I was wrong, it was HRC all along.

Unreal: Clinton's Pastor Compared Her 2016 Election Loss to Jesus's Death
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarko ... h-n2367442
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 pm

WLJ wrote:I thought the other guy, the one from Chicago was suppose to be you know who. Guess I was wrong, it was HRC all along.

Too bad it wasn't more similar
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:50 pm

PDM wrote:
WLJ wrote:I thought the other guy, the one from Chicago was suppose to be you know who. Guess I was wrong, it was HRC all along.

Too bad it wasn't more similar
Lol

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by bigelowe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:00 am

Just go ahead and OC
Attachments
20170812_095511.jpg
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Don't be this guy

"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by Dustin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:57 pm

bigelowe wrote:Just go ahead and OC
Yup opened carried years working at 111. Just never bothered to hide it when I got off work.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:06 am

So they want to allow people who by definition are criminals practice law?????

American Bar Association Wants to Let Undocumented Immigrants Practice Law
https://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/bar-a ... ctice-law/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 pm

We knew they were going to go there
George Washington was a slave owner, and we need to call slave owners out for what they are, whether we think they were protecting American freedom or not," Rye said. "He wasn't protecting my freedom. My ancestors weren't deemed human beings to him."
"So to me, I don't care if it's a George Washington statue or a Thomas Jefferson statue or a Robert E. Lee statue. They all need to come down," Rye said.
Rye added that Americans need to teach other about these figures "so we do not repeat [history], because we are very close to repeating it right now."
[…]
"Yeah, Angela, you've got a problem here," Avlon interjected.
"I'm not finished, John," Rye said.
"You're feeding into Steve Bannon and Trump's talking points," Avlon continued.
"No, no, no. But I'm not, but I'm not, but I'm not, John," Rye said, speaking over Avlon.
"And I'm gonna finish my point," she said. "I'm not feeding into white supremacy; I'm calling out white supremacy for what it is. And sometimes what it is, John, are blind spots. Sometimes what it is, is not acknowledging that this country was built upon a very violent past that resulted in death, and the raping, and the killing of my ancestors."
Rye said she was not going to make a distinction between George Washington and Robert E. Lee.
"So I'm not going to allow us to say it's OK for a Robert E. Lee but not a George Washington [statue]," Rye said. "We need to call it what it is."
"But I'm not giving any deference to George Washington or Robert E. Lee," she added.
Tear 'Em Down: CNN Commentator Says Statues to Slave Owner George Washington Have To Go
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... o-n2370091

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:33 am

Mount Rushmore is next. Just watch.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:45 am

Found this from 11 months ago

Take down 'racist' Theodore Roosevelt statue, activists tell New York museum
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ue-protest

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:55 am

Open mouth
Insert foot
Wiggle toes.

Missouri lawmaker posts, deletes Trump assassination Facebook comment
http://fox2now.com/2017/08/17/missouri- ... n-comment/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 am

And the stupid just won't stop

Read that Wolf Blitzer was speculating if the terror attack in Spain was a copycat of what happened in Charlottesville which of course was Trump's fault.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:40 am

WLJ wrote:And the stupid just won't stop

Read that Wolf Blitzer was speculating if the terror attack in Spain was a copycat of what happened in Charlottesville which of course was Trump's fault.
Yeah, I saw that. He must have been asleep for the past year as Islamic terrorists used that same method of attack over and over in Europe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:41 am

ssracer wrote:
WLJ wrote:And the stupid just won't stop

Yeah, I saw that. He must have been asleep for the past year as Islamic terrorists used that same method of attack over and over in Europe

I read that backwards lol. I thought he was saying Charlottesville was the copy. SMH
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:23 am

My head hurts
Like the NRA with the Second Amendment, the ACLU exploits the anachronistic nature of the First Amendment, it cedes to its of lack of foresight, and it demurs to the primacy of white men in the constitution’s considerations: The framers did not foresee a world in which white men alone would have power or opportunity for speech. Like the NRA, it parrots sympathy for the victims of so called “hate speech” but this is all performative double speak: a ventriloquist chiding his dummy. It condemns violence and then lawsuit by lawsuit ensures that the perpetrators have open door access to carry out that violence. It sues cities who try to keep the Klan off its streets throwing “peaceable assembly” in their faces. Let this be the last day that we put “peaceable” and “KKK” in the same sentence. There is no such thing. It is a stars and bars unicorn. …
I donate to the ACLU because I believe its work to protect immigrants is vital. I don’t know if i will continue. Why would I give an organization money which facilitates terror? No amount of constitutional rectitude can make this right. The organization must acknowledge that we are living in 21st century America, one that looks more and more like speculative fiction with cataclysmic urgencies borne of a nation that has yet to square its reality with its constitutional myths.
Lee Rowland, free speech attorney for the ACLU has said “It is important to defend speech we hate because that means the First Amendment rises to the tide of us all.” Ms. Rowland, will the ACLU continue to hide behind milquetoast notions of “offense from hate speech” and persist in what seems to be an organizational project of defending speech that intimidates, that terrorizes?
Actress: ACLU “the NRA of free speech”
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/17/a ... ee-speech/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:24 am

Found this on the same site

Displaying your “Don’t Tread on Me” flag may now be a punishable offense
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/07/d ... e-offense/

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:26 am

The name of that website is perfect!
Tench Coxe

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:27 am

WLJ wrote:My head hurts
Like the NRA with the Second Amendment, the ACLU exploits the anachronistic nature of the First Amendment, it cedes to its of lack of foresight, and it demurs to the primacy of white men in the constitution’s considerations: The framers did not foresee a world in which white men alone would have power or opportunity for speech. Like the NRA, it parrots sympathy for the victims of so called “hate speech” but this is all performative double speak: a ventriloquist chiding his dummy. It condemns violence and then lawsuit by lawsuit ensures that the perpetrators have open door access to carry out that violence. It sues cities who try to keep the Klan off its streets throwing “peaceable assembly” in their faces. Let this be the last day that we put “peaceable” and “KKK” in the same sentence. There is no such thing. It is a stars and bars unicorn. …
I donate to the ACLU because I believe its work to protect immigrants is vital. I don’t know if i will continue. Why would I give an organization money which facilitates terror? No amount of constitutional rectitude can make this right. The organization must acknowledge that we are living in 21st century America, one that looks more and more like speculative fiction with cataclysmic urgencies borne of a nation that has yet to square its reality with its constitutional myths.
Lee Rowland, free speech attorney for the ACLU has said “It is important to defend speech we hate because that means the First Amendment rises to the tide of us all.” Ms. Rowland, will the ACLU continue to hide behind milquetoast notions of “offense from hate speech” and persist in what seems to be an organizational project of defending speech that intimidates, that terrorizes?
Actress: ACLU “the NRA of free speech”
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/17/a ... ee-speech/
That shit made my head hurt.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 am

And from an alternant reality. You could fertilize a couple of dozen farms with this much BS.

Why the American left gave up on political violence
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... 893efa6c58

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Panic!

Is a solar eclipse harmful to pregnancy?
http://www.wave3.com/story/36118228/is- ... -pregnancy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:48 pm

‘So … a bench?’ Smithsonian to feature Colin Kaepernick artifacts, Twitter reacts HILARIOUSLY
http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/08/20 ... lariously/

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”