Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:26 am

This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.
Psalms‬ ‭18‬:‭30‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:08 am

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
Proverbs‬ ‭12‬:‭15‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:13 am

Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.
Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭5‬-6
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:44 am

Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭34‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 am

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
Acts‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:22 am

So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:36 am

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
John‬ ‭3‬:‭36‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 am

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:24 am

But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.
Psalms‬ ‭59‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:42 am

Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
John‬ ‭6‬:‭35‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:21 am

I love the Lord, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
Psalms‬ ‭116‬:‭1‬-2
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 am

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
‭John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:04 am

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:35 pm

For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.
Hebrews‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:05 am

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.
Psalms‬ ‭145‬:‭18‬-19
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:07 am

My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for he will pluck my feet out of the net.
Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭15‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:23 am

Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
Psalms‬ ‭95‬:‭1‬-2
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:21 am

For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.
Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 am

The ear that listens to life-giving reproof will dwell among the wise. Whoever ignores instruction despises himself, but he who listens to reproof gains intelligence.
Proverbs‬ ‭15‬:‭31‬-32
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:24 am

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.
1 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭5‬-6
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:56 am

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Proverbs‬ ‭18‬:‭24‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:19 am

So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, "Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!"
John‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by nemo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 Chronicles 21:13

David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the Lord; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:13 am

even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭28‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:09 am

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”