Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by Marcus » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:23 am

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath
James 1:19
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:13 am

may the Lord grant him to find mercy from the Lord on that Day!—and you well know all the service he rendered at Ephesus.
2 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭18‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:42 am

Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgement.
John 7:24
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:34 am

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 am

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Galatians 5:1
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 am

so that your fasting will not be noticed by men, but by your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.
Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:34 am

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
Psalms 62:1

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:34 am

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Galatians 6:9

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 am

In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:07 am

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 1:6

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:01 am

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:22 am

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:18 am

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:16-18‬ ‭
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:36 am

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Hebrews 13:2

Livewire
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Livewire » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:50 am

Ephesians 5:18
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:33 am

But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭44‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:04 am

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Luke 19:10

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:48 am

bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:20 am

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Revelation 21:7

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 am

that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.
Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭9-10‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:39 am

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:3

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:19 am

‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.
Jeremiah‬ ‭32‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 am

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 am

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
Romans‬ ‭11‬:‭33‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”