Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:15 am

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭2‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:29 am

The no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.
Isaiah‬ ‭54‬:‭17‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:18 am

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:43 am

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,
Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭3‬-4
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 am

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭44‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:37 am

bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:53 am

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
James‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:14 am

Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.
Jeremiah‬ ‭32‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 am

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how unfathomable his ways!
Romans‬ ‭11‬:‭33‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:34 am

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:21 am

By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.
1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:05 am

For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
John‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by nemo » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:45 pm

I want to share this with the group. This is a posting from another forum I visit on lanterns. A members young son had passed away from cancer just before Christmas, and along with members of his church they made this video in his honor.

https://vimeo.com/198243638
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:57 pm

That’s excellent
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:38 am

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
Isaiah‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:40 pm

And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased."
Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭13‬-14
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:32 pm

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah‬ ‭9‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:54 am

but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭31‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:23 am

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:16 am

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Matthew‬ ‭28‬:‭19‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by nemo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:09 pm

And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.

Colossians 3:23 KJV
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:43 am

You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭114‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:11 am

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 am

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”