Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 am

For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
Habakkuk‬ ‭2‬:‭14‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:36 am

for "All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls,
1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭24‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 am

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭7‬-8
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 am

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age,
Titus‬ ‭2‬:‭11‬-12
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 am

And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles‬ ‭29‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 am

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭57‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:37 am

Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
2 Corinthians‬ ‭9‬:‭15‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:42 am

But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
Psalms‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:20 am

Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands.
Psalms‬ ‭63‬:‭3‬-4
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:24 am

O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.
Isaiah‬ ‭25‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:08 am

I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
Psalms‬ ‭9‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am

Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!
Psalms‬ ‭100‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:20 am

May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭15:5-6‬ ‭
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:28 am

if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 am

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭34‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 am

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. Selah
Psalms‬ ‭68‬:‭19‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:08 am

Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor.
‭Proverbs‬ ‭21‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:07 am

The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.
Exodus‬ ‭14‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:23 am

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬-9
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 am

For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:19 am

There is none holy like the Lord: for there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God.
1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:08 am

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭29‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 am

Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love,
Psalms‬ ‭33‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:43 am

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭33‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:24 am

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”