Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:21 am

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:39 am

The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
1 Timothy‬ ‭1‬:‭15‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:22 am

Therefore put away all filthiness and rampant wickedness and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.
James‬ ‭1‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:18 am

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs‬ ‭15‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:20 am

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
‭1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭24‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:05 am

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭105‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:29 am

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬-24
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:43 am

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
John‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:17 am

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.
John‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:52 am

Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 am

Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
1 Timothy‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:06 am

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:01 am

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.
Psalms‬ ‭34‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:20 am

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
John‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:26 am

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go.
Isaiah‬ ‭48‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:08 am

We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
2 Corinthians‬ ‭10‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:18 am

For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 am

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!
Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭1‬-2
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:37 am

looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:28 am

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:19 am

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬-17
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:42 am

Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.
Colossians‬ ‭4‬:‭5‬-6
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:30 am

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
John‬ ‭13‬:‭34‬-35
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:29 am

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 am

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
3 John‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”