Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 am

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:17 am

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:43 am

For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalms‬ ‭84‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:05 am

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:29 am

And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts‬ ‭2‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:18 am

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by nemo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:10 am

The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools

Proverbs 3:35

Sent from my iJunquePhone 8
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:32 am

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.
Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:25 am

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭1‬-2
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:13 am

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:49 am

Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
Colossians‬ ‭2‬:‭6‬-7
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:56 am

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 am

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:51 am

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.
Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭28‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:30 am

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
James‬ ‭1‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:35 am

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 am

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isaiah‬ ‭53‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:34 am

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 am

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:22 am

For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:50 am

In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalms‬ ‭4‬:8
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:51 am

So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, "Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!"
John‬ ‭12‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:06 am

even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
Matthew‬ ‭20‬:‭28‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:16 am

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:33 am

But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed.
Isaiah‬ ‭53‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”