Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:45 am

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 am

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 am

Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
Colossians‬ ‭1‬:‭28‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:03 am

guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.
Proverbs‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:06 am

for bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things, since it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.
1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:18 am

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭20‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 am

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:08 am

Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:39 am

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬-4
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:59 am

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 am

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:03 am

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:58 am

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 am

For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalms‬ ‭84‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by Marcus » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:40 am

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
2 Corinthians 5:10
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:44 am

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by nemo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 am

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?

Romans 8:35
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:13 am

And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 am

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.
Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:52 am

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'
Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭35‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:20 am

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭1‬-2
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:12 am

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
Colossians‬ ‭2‬:‭6‬-7
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:42 am

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”