Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:30 am

So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭17‬-20
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:13 am

And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it.
2 John‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 am

For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:6‬ ‭
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:24 am

for "All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls,
1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭24‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:48 am

Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out,
Acts‬ ‭3‬:‭19‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:47 am

For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
Psalms‬ ‭30‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:43 am

For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.
1 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭5‬-6
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:54 am

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
Hebrews‬ ‭7‬:‭25‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:16 am

for we walk by faith, not by sight.
‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:14 am

Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭7‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:16 am

By justice a king builds up the land, but he who exacts gifts tears it down.
Proverbs‬ ‭29‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:12 am

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:54 am

But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.
Isaiah‬ ‭64‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 am

May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,
Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:55 am

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith."
Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:51 am

Behold, my servant whom I have chosen, my beloved with whom my soul is well pleased. I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will proclaim justice to the Gentiles.
Matthew‬ ‭12‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:39 am

Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.
1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:21 am

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:40 am

O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.
Isaiah‬ ‭25‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:56 am

Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!
1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:08 am

He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭29‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:57 am

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:55 am

Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
Proverbs‬ ‭12‬:‭25‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:02 am

For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Isaiah‬ ‭54‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:09 am

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Jeremiah‬ ‭33‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”