Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:52 am

The righteous who walks in his integrity— blessed are his children after him
Proverbs‬ ‭20‬:‭7‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:54 am

And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 am

Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;
Romans‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:30 am

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:17 am

Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.
Malachi‬ ‭3‬:‭10
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:25 am

But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him"
1 Corinthians‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭14
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 am

Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!
Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭23‬-24
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:38 am

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:03 am

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
John‬ ‭1‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:18 am

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:03 am

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 am

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
Ephesians‬ ‭3‬:‭20‬-21
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 am

Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Psalms‬ ‭46‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:05 am

Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
Psalms‬ ‭105‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:15 am

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭35‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:45 am

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.
John‬ ‭6‬:‭37‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:55 am

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:52 am

Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.
1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 am

But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew‬ ‭19‬:‭26‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:48 am

For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:11 am

And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day the Lord will be one and his name one.
Zechariah‬ ‭14‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:15 pm

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John‬ ‭10‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:24 am

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;
Psalms‬ ‭130‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
Hebrews‬ ‭7‬:‭25‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”