Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:11 am

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:21 am

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:20 am

Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
Psalms‬ ‭105‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:34 am

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭35‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:58 am

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.
John‬ ‭6‬:‭37‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:09 am

In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16 am

But Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew‬ ‭19‬:‭26‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:15 am

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 am

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John‬ ‭10‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:50 am

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:28 am

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope;
Psalms‬ ‭130‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Consequently, he is able to save to the uttermost those who draw near to God through him, since he always lives to make intercession for them.
Hebrews‬ ‭7‬:‭25‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 am

Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.
1 Peter‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 am

So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 am

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!
Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:24 am

Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
‭James‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 am

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:25 am

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:21 am

guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.
Proverbs‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:19 am

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 pm

nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭39‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:57 am

for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.
1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 am

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭20‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 am

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:02 am

Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”