Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:21 am

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:18 am

The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever you get, get insight.
Proverbs‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 am

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 am

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
‭Isaiah‬ ‭53‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:03 am

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:19 am

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:08 am

In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalms‬ ‭4‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:40 am

By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.
Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:01 am

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
Proverbs‬ ‭16‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:23 am

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:18 am

The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.
Proverbs‬ ‭29‬:‭25‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:05 am

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Deuteronomy‬ ‭6‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:43 am

Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent. Proverbs‬ ‭17‬:‭28‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:42 am

Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.
Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:17 am

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬-6
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:24 am

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
James‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:33 am

And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever.
Isaiah‬ ‭32‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:32 am

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 am

Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
John‬ ‭16‬:‭24‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:26 am

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have given me life.
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭93‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 am

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭15‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 am

When I thought, "My foot slips," your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.
Psalm ‭94‬:‭18‬-19
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 am

See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.
1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭15‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:15 am

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;
James‬ ‭1‬:‭19‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:02 am

If you obey the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you today, by loving the Lord your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.
Deuteronomy‬ ‭30‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”