Man Overdoses on underwear

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Man Overdoses on underwear

Post by WLJ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Skid marks were found at the scene

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines ... 42541.html
JESSAMINE CO, Ky. (WKYT) - Kentucky State Police are investigating whether a Jessamine County inmate's death is connected to a furloughed inmate accused of smuggling methadone into the jail by soaking his underwear in the drug.

Following their initial investigation, state police charged 55-year-old Michael B. Jones of Lexington with murder along with several other charges related to drug possession.

Investigators say Jones smuggled a liquid form of methadone --- a strong pain reliever used as part of programs to detox drug addictions -- into the jail after returning from a furlough.

Kentucky State Police believe Jones provided the smuggeled drug to Corey D. McQueary, 33, of Stanford. Deputies at the Jessamine County Detention Center found McQueary unresponsive at 1 a.m. Thursday.

McQueary was taken to the Saint Joseph Hospital in Nicholasville where he later pronounced dead, after police say he ingested methadone.

An arrest citation says that Jones "soaked a pair of underwear with methadone and brought them into the Jessamine County jail."

Investigators say Jones gave pieces of the drug-soaked underwear to other inmates.

An autopsy was performed on Jones on August 21 and his exact cause of death is under investigation.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Re: Man Overdoses on underwear

Post by Toecutter1978 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:33 am

Like Lewis CK said. The pleasure started at my butthole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rext
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Man Overdoses on underwear

Post by Rext » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Don't make fun of Nicholasville. I have to drive by there everyday coming/going home. But I will say this, its a shitty situation....lol

This is a little easier on the eyes..
http://www.lex18.com/news/officials-inm ... underwear/
Kentucky Firearms
Kentucky's class three dealer
..When you just want to shhhoot!

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”