IRS Receives Record of Fraudulent Returns

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
theduke282
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

IRS Receives Record of Fraudulent Returns

Post by theduke282 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Sickening that people are trying to cheat the system and not pay what they owe in taxes. If we are ever going to get out from under this deficit people need to be proud of the country they live in and pay up. We are only hurting ourselves by trying to cheat the system in this way.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/28/pf/taxe ... &hpt=hp_t2

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: IRS Receives Record of Fraudulent Returns

Post by Ian » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Kind of in the same bullshit boat with the illegals claiming multiple children and getting tax returns that were like 15x mine.. get the fuck out.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 pm

as taxes increase and as the tax law becomes more complicated you will see spikes in fraud. The .GOV knows this and that is why they hired more IRS kneecap breakers two years ago and placed orders of short barreled shotguns and body armor for their enforcement teams.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:12 pm

pre 2008 simplified tax form
Line 1. What did you make?
Line 2. Send it in

Post 2008 simplified tax form
Line 1. What did you make?
Line 2. Send it in
Line 3. Send more in.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:20 pm

theduke282 wrote:Sickening that people are trying to cheat the system and not pay what they owe in taxes. If we are ever going to get out from under this deficit people need to be proud of the country they live in and pay up. We are only hurting ourselves by trying to cheat the system in this way.

Can we get the millions off welfare?? I really consider them to be the tax cheats.

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:51 pm

The IRS try cheating me out of $3K.
My wife is a special education teacher and was eligible for and had successfully claimed in the past years for a forgiveness for being certified.
These jokers all of a sudden decided they wanted us to pay 3 Grand.
We fought & fought for 7 months.
They threatened to take it out of our next tax return or even start removing it from our pay checks.
Yesterday, they realized they were wrong & only wanted $17.
Win!

Fuck the IRS!
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by scorpionmain » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm

A lot of people wouldn't have fought them & just payed.
Glad we did.
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by jmeister » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:49 pm

and now they will have access to your health insurance information and be responsible for determining your tax penatly for not taking insurance

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 pm

theduke282 wrote:Sickening that people are trying to cheat the system and not pay what they owe in taxes. If we are ever going to get out from under this deficit people need to be proud of the country they live in and pay up. We are only hurting ourselves by trying to cheat the system in this way.

I often question why I pay taxes, and if I could find a way ........I would not give a government that dose not represent me another single dime! I think the real funny part is that you allude to paying as being the solution.

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm

While I agree that some taxes are needed, many are not. I also want to know what I'm getting for the taxes that I do pay. I would like an itemized listing of how my money is spent. Just like a utility, I'd cancel the programs/options/etc that I don't like. My thoughts are much clearer then I can put them into words.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I wish I could opt to punch this google bot in the face
---------------------Integrity, Honesty, Discipline, Respect-------------------------
WLJ wrote:Damn I need to install a Till filter.
GeminiXD9 wrote:I hope your fu**in car falls apart while your doing 70 on the highway

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”