Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:16 pm

Niceguy wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:08 pm
WLJ wrote:
rustynuts wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:57 am
WLJ wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:29 pm
nemo wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:23 pm
It's a vagina, NOT a clown car....

‘We are a loving family’: Columbus mother pregnant with 18th child

https://www.wave3.com/2021/08/07/we-are ... d4nJGhFzjk
And we're the ones paying child support
No mention of a dad in the household. I wonder how many there are?
12-18
I'm leaning more towards 18-22...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Actual fathers 12-18 would be my guess. SUSPECTED candidates 30-40+
Last edited by WLJ on Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 pm

rustynuts wrote:Yeah. $200 a meal on Sundays, probably at least $100 the rest of the week. $800 food bill PER WEEK and doesn't work. We're likely paying four or five grand per month to keep her family happy.

There needs to be a point at which, if you are living as a leach on society, you have to tie those tubes off. No more fucking kids.
That number would be 2 MAX, if up to me. 1. Accidents happen. 2. Bad choices should effect them, not me. 3-100. Shouldn't be allowed to happen. There's a big difference in life being in control and responsibly having a few kids and then some uncontrolled major life changing event where you need assistance than being a careless breeding machine because you have zero accountability and hard working people are paying your way and someone else (in the less shitty cases) raising your little bastard kids.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:19 pm

Niceguy wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 pm
rustynuts wrote:Yeah. $200 a meal on Sundays, probably at least $100 the rest of the week. $800 food bill PER WEEK and doesn't work. We're likely paying four or five grand per month to keep her family happy.

There needs to be a point at which, if you are living as a leach on society, you have to tie those tubes off. No more fucking kids.
That number would be 2 MAX, if up to me. 1. Accidents happen. 2. Bad choices should effect them, not me. 3-100. Shouldn't be allowed to happen. There's a big difference in life being in control and responsibly having a few kids and then some uncontrolled major life changing event where you need assistance than being a careless breeding machine because you have zero accountability and hard working people are paying your way and someone else (in the less shitty cases) raising your little bastard kids.

Oh you be racist
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:24 pm

WLJ wrote:
Niceguy wrote:

Oh you be racist
My sister is even more pasty white than me and she falls into that later 3+ category. White, black, brown, yellow trash is all the same trash to me...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Niceguy wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:24 pm
WLJ wrote:
Niceguy wrote:

Oh you be racist
My sister is even more pasty white than me and she falls into that later 3+ category. White, black, brown, yellow trash is all the same trash to me...

Oh I know, but you know if you published an article saying what you said you know what the reaction would be. I was mocking that reaction.
These users liked the author WLJ for the post:
Niceguy
Rating: 12.5%

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 165 times

Post by nemo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Lets do some simple math. If she had the first one at 16 and she's 41, that means she popped out a kid every 1.389 years being pregnant 13.5 years.
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:05 pm

Ma'am 2.0 tried to bring ANTIFA in and it didn't end well for them. :lol:

Rebellion! WA elderly business owner REFUSES to be bullied by trans-woman Council Member or Antifa over sign in HIS shop (watch)
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/08/0 ... hop-watch/

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by nemo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:49 pm

Attachments
nyc.jpg
These users liked the author nemo for the post (total 2):
ToddstangNiceguy
Rating: 25%

-Life

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by nemo » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:35 pm

Attachments
capone.jpg
These users liked the author nemo for the post (total 2):
plumber_bobNiceguy
Rating: 25%

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm

This afternoon Governor Beshear announced that all students, teachers, staff and visitors must wear a face covering when indoors in all childcare settings, preschools and K-12 schools beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, August 11 - regardless of vaccination status.
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:41 pm

PDM wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:39 pm
This afternoon Governor Beshear announced that all students, teachers, staff and visitors must wear a face covering when indoors in all childcare settings, preschools and K-12 schools beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, August 11 - regardless of vaccination status.
I hear your Beshear and raise you Biden
Biden 'checking' if he has power to order universal masking for school kids https://t.co/eW3VmdBtOb pic.twitter.com/bXX3fXu9VB

— New York Post (@nypost) August 10, 2021
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08 ... ationwide/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:04 pm

Oh for fuck's sake
JUST IN – Biden admin is discussing mandating #COVID19 vaccines for interstate travel, but worried that it would be too polarizing "for the moment" (AP)

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) August 13, 2021
From @AP: Biden is considering “mandating vaccines for interstate travel."

At the same time, he's releasing tens of thousands of illegal immigrants into the U.S. every month. pic.twitter.com/elkJqzjznS

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 13, 2021
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/08/ ... illegally/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:37 pm

Here ya go. Have fun with this.
Parents who don't want their kids wearing masks in school are now labeled "potential terror threats" by the Department of Homeland Security… this can't possibly end well.

— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) August 14, 2021

Just to catch you up: According to Biden's Homeland Security… ANTIFA ISN'T a terror threat, but parents openly opposing school mask orders are.

— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) August 14, 2021
‘Scary stuff’: DHS list of terror threat red flags includes ‘opposition to Covid measures’
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/08/ ... -measures/
Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
MUST WATCH: Homeland Security hasn't based the new "Terror Threat Alert" off of actual threats or plots... just "anti-government rhetoric" that includes "opposition to COVID measures" ... aka FREE SPEECH.

Protesting your school board's mask mandates = terror threat.
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/sta ... 0428211205

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Meanwhile in LA

‘Many, many punches thrown’: Antifa crashes anti-mask rally in Los Angeles
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08 ... s-angeles/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:49 pm

What is this, Stupid Saturday?

Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine urges use of gender-inclusive ‘chestfeeding’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08 ... stfeeding/

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:59 pm

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
These users liked the author rustynuts for the post:
Toddstang

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Toddstang » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:28 pm

WLJ wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:15 pm
Meanwhile in LA

‘Many, many punches thrown’: Antifa crashes anti-mask rally in Los Angeles
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/08 ... s-angeles/
LMAO!
At the 48 sec mark you hear "You're leaking pussy!" guy yelling at Antifa he just KO'd.

Those Antifa's bleed pretty easily.
These users liked the author Toddstang for the post:
Niceguy

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by nemo » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:14 am

Attachments
chopper.jpg
chopper.jpg (54.23 KiB) Viewed 913 times

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:43 am

Rope is cheaper, reusable, and far more effective

New York City To Pay Criminals Not To Shoot People
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/202 ... y-2-n48816

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by nemo » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:05 pm

Attachments
fly.png
These users liked the author nemo for the post:
Niceguy

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:16 pm

To those people laughing at the videos and photos of the poor souls falling from the C-17 pray you never become so desperate to escape by trying to cling to an aircraft taking off.
These users liked the author WLJ for the post (total 5):
nemoKYgundudeplumber_bobRem700Niceguy
Rating: 62.5%

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by nemo » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:24 pm

-Life

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by nemo » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:43 am

KAN’T make this type of shit up……….

https://www.wdrb.com/news/city-plans-to ... d65b6.html

Sent from my iJunquePhone 8

-Life

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:30 pm

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:09 pm

nemo wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:43 am
KAN’T make this type of shit up……….

Sent from my iJunquePhone 8
But wait, there's more

Louisville buys property to be 'safe outdoor space' for homeless population

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”