Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Re: Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Post by rustynuts » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:41 am

WLJ wrote:Letter to President Trump from Pittsburgh Jewish Leaders
https://www.bendthearc.us/open_letter_t ... dent_trump
President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you fully denounce white nationalism.
He has on multiple occasions. Maybe if you would watch something other than CNN you would know that.
President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you stop targeting and endangering all minorities.
Targeting and endangering? WTF?
President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you cease your assault on immigrants and refugees.
You conveniently left out the word illegal as usual.
President Trump, you are not welcome in Pittsburgh until you commit yourself to compassionate, democratic policies that recognize the dignity of all of us.
You're not Hillary so we hate you.
Who wants to go to Pittsburgh anyway?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:25 pm

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Meanwhile Hillary cracks an “all black people look the same” joke and the adoring idiots in the crowd applauded and laughed.

Now the context in which she said it, yes it was a joke cracking on the interviewer for mixing up two people in a question to her. And as the joke that it was, it was actually a good dig and I laughed.

But I can’t help but imagine if any republican had made the same joke in the same context there would be bold print headlines about a racist republican making a sick joke about African Americans and being applauded by the Nazi crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Frailer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:54 pm

On a related note, I’m wondering what the reaction would have been if Obama had stated he was going to do away with a constitutional amendment by executive order.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Frailer wrote:On a related note, I’m wondering what the reaction would have been if Obama had stated he was going to do away with a constitutional amendment by executive order.
I think I know what you're talking about but I haven't read up on it yet. Care to give us the Cliff Notes version?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:35 pm

I believe he is referring to birthright citizenship. I have seen a few blurbs about it today but haven’t read into much of it other than he can’t legally get rid of that by EO.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Our constitution does not apply to invaders
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:06 am

ssracer wrote:I believe he is referring to birthright citizenship. I have seen a few blurbs about it today but haven’t read into much of it other than he can’t legally get rid of that by EO.
FWIW I agree that the 14th Amendment needs to be changed. Most countries grant citizenship on the principle of jus sanguinis ("by blood"); your citizenship is determined by the citizenship of your parents. I happen to think this is the right way to go.

But the idea that a president can change the Constitution by executive order is ludicrous.

Fortunately, Mr. Trump rarely means what he actually says, so I don't think anything will come of this; the interview was an attempt to get people to talk about the topic, and it worked like a charm. Nevertheless, I would hope that those on the Right--many of whom claim to be "Constitutionalists"--would pitch a hissy fit at the mere suggestion of one man re-writing the Constitution.

Didn't happen though. Because we're hypocrites.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:22 am

Frailer wrote:
ssracer wrote:I believe he is referring to birthright citizenship. I have seen a few blurbs about it today but haven’t read into much of it other than he can’t legally get rid of that by EO.
FWIW I agree that the 14th Amendment needs to be changed. Most countries grant citizenship on the principle of jus sanguinis ("by blood"); your citizenship is determined by the citizenship of your parents. I happen to think this is the right way to go.

But the idea that a president can change the Constitution by executive order is ludicrous.

Fortunately, Mr. Trump rarely means what he actually says, so I don't think anything will come of this; the interview was an attempt to get people to talk about the topic, and it worked like a charm. Nevertheless, I would hope that those on the Right--many of whom claim to be "Constitutionalists"--would pitch a hissy fit at the mere suggestion of one man re-writing the Constitution.

Agreed on all counts. It does need to be changes, but it needs to happen legislatively, not by EO

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 am

There was something about Trump going to ask Congress to do something on that matter but I can't find the article at the moment. I think he know he can't do with by EO.
Last edited by WLJ on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:30 am

While looking for the above I came across this

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
The post, which was put up on the Potere al Popolo or “Power to the People” page, says that the murdered 16-year-old was “lucky” to be killed by migrants saying that there would not be as much outrage among regular Italians if her alleged killers were not migrants, Il Giornale reports.

“It highlights that there are no rights actually recognised for women, everything depends on those who hurt you,” the author, who is part of an “anti-racist” group said.

“Desirèe’s fortune is the tragedy of thousands of women abused and harassed by Italian men,” the author said and added, “Days pass and Desirèe gets more and more innocent: she was a junkie but now maybe they drugged her behind her back, indeed she was not even looking for drugs.”
Italian Far-Left: Teen Raped and Murdered by Migrants Was ‘Lucky’
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/1 ... nts-lucky/

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:58 am

WLJ wrote:There was something about Trump going to ask Congress to do something on that matter but I can't find the article at the moment. I think he know he can't do with by EO.
Let me help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0d21nQBY8o

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:05 am

There was an actual article I came across, made a mental note of it's existence, then forgot where it was.
Having a skype job interview at about the same time will do that sometimes.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:39 am

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.
Woman who had sex with 20 ghosts is now engaged to a spirit
https://nypost.com/2018/10/30/woman-who ... ssion=true

And on a related note
The 45-year-old says she has ‘sex’ with the building mentally and identifies herself as an objectum sexual – a person who is sexually attracted to inanimate objects and structures.
/
Woman ‘marries’ a train station after spending 36 years in love with it
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2017/05/27/woman-ma ... to=cbshare

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:50 pm

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:50 pm

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:48 pm

Will definitely do that if I see one
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:56 am

Frailer wrote:

Ann Coulter's take on matter

THE TRUE HISTORY OF MILLSTONE BABIES
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2018-10-31.html

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:16 am

And we have another winner!
Cue the dancing Darwin

A 22-year-old man left in a coma after his genitals were "ripped off and eaten" by a bulldog had apparently smeared his crotch in peanut butter.

The man, who has not been named, was found lying unconscious inside a flat by emergency crews in Haddington, East Lothian, Scotland.
Man whose genitals were bitten off and eaten by bulldog ‘had smeared himself with peanut butter’
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/m ... n-13520910

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Oh, and in case you're having problems dealing with the fact that you're white

University of Denver Hosts ‘White Privilege Symposium’ Focusing on How White People can Hold Themselves ‘Accountable’ for Being White
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/ ... ing-white/
Some of the sessions include titles such as:

Anti-Racist Allyship: Avoiding the Pitfalls
Colleagial Check-In for POC: Needing Connection While Managing Whiteness
Colored White: A Discussion on White Identity
Scientifically Using White Privilege to Influence Racism Deniers: the White Ally Toolkit
Thinking Critically About Race in the Era of Overt White Supremacy
Using Our Privilege for Social Justice
White Accountability

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Oh, my God. I'm so ashamed to have been born white. I wish my parents had been sterilized before I was born.....

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:02 am

BREAKING: This is quite a read. Woman who claimed Justice Kavanaugh raped her now admits they’ve never even met. She’s been referred to DOJ/FBI for investigation and could soon be in serious legal trouble.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/me ... J%20FBI%20(Munro-Leighton%20Referral" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)%20with%20redacted%20enclosures.pdf
Tench Coxe

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:23 am

Broken link.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 am

Bet anyone this would make want to vote Dem was already voting Dem anyway no matter what.

Women pose naked in 'Grab Them By The Ballot' photo shoot to encourage votes for Democrats
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/women- ... -democrats

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:06 pm

Illegal aliens traveling on the caravan from Central America on Thursday filed a lawsuit against President Donald Trump, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice for what they say is a violation of their constitutional rights. The lawsuit was filed in Washington, D.C. on behalf of six illegal aliens and their children, bringing the total number of plaintiffs to 12, Fox News reported.

According to the caravan riders, the Trump administration violated their Fifth Amendment, which says "no person… shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

According to the lawsuit, Trump is violating federal law by preventing asylum seekers from entering the United States.

“The legal problem with Trump’s plan to stop caravan persons from entering this country is that Plaintiffs are seeking asylum, and Trump simply cannot stop them from legally doing so by using military, or anyone,” the suit says, NBC News reported.
The rest at
Strange: Caravan Riders File Class Action Lawsuit Against the U.S. For Violating Their Constitutional Rights
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... t-n2534624

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”