Stupid And Sometimes Not So Stupid Stuff

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Stupid Stuff

Post by WLJ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Soooo, blowing up the Death Star was the inspiration for bringing down the Twin Towers.
It started with a film reel going across the top of the stage and showing various things blowing up. And one of the things that blew up was the Twin Towers. But it hadn’t blow up yet. They did the opera again, and they had to take it out, because it was no longer in the future. Does that give you a creepy feeling?

Yes, it does.
They didn’t get that idea from my opera, don’t worry. They got the idea from “Star Wars.”

Do you really believe that?
Remember the first one? Two guys fly a plane in the middle of something and blow that up? The only difference is, in “Star Wars,” they get away. Right after 9/11, they hired a bunch of Hollywood screenwriters to tell them how the story might go next. Sci-fi writers are very good at this stuff, anticipating future events. They don’t all come true, but there are interesting “what if” scenarios.
Margaret Atwood Claims 9/11 Terrorists Got the Idea from 'Star Wars'
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyob ... s-n2469691
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:49 am

The following message was paid for with your tax dollars.

NPR has found proof that the Russians control America by infiltrating the NRA
Yes proof.
You want to to know how?
Spoiler alert
The proof is below.
It's pretty shocking so don't look below if you have a weak heart

You ready?

NPR after spending an unknown amount of your tax dollars has found the truth!
23, yes 23!, Russian-Americans paid membership dues to the NRA. 23 PAID MEMBERSHIPS DUES!

OH THE HORROR! IMPEACH TRUMP!

That's 23 out of what? 5 million? A whooping 0.0004%
Someone actually thought this was worthy of a story?
Go home NPR you're drunk.

NRA, In New Document, Acknowledges More Than 20 Russian-Linked Contributors
https://www.npr.org/2018/04/11/60153430 ... um=twitter
BAM! Erielle Davidson SLAMS NPR’s ‘nothing-burger’ report about NRA members
https://twitchy.com/bethb-313034/2018/0 ... a-members/
Last edited by WLJ on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 am

Because, you know, handgun bullets are too slow.

Pennsylvania school district arms teachers with mini baseball bats
https://www.tmj4.com/news/national/penn ... eball-bats

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:23 pm

(Obviously these people don't think.)

How do they think it's going to go if a teacher actually beat a kids skull in.
Stopping someone with a bat is FAR more violent than using a gun.
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Winner
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Winner » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Don't they have a law banning weapons on school property in PA. ?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Some people just need a Chuck Norris round kick to the face.............Every day for the rest of their lives
I'm trying to not get cynical about what is a totally devastating tragedy but the maleness, the youthfulness and the whiteness of the victims are, of course, playing a significant role.
— Nora Loreto (@NoLore) April 9, 2018
Liberal Writer: Donations To Hockey Team Crash Victims Are High Because Of White Privilege
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... e-n2470230

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:53 pm

"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:56 am

HAIR-15
It's would appear it's actually made from her hair.

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by iron369 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:48 am

WLJ wrote:HAIR-15
It's would appear it's actually made from her hair.

Or at least somethings hair. People so knowledgeable about the rifle they hate so much and she has her middle finger in the trigger guard. Smdh
Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 am

iron369 wrote: Or at least somethings hair. People so knowledgeable about the rifle they hate so much and she has her middle finger in the trigger guard. Smdh
Yeah, doesn't she know it has a HAIR trigger?
Last edited by WLJ on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:09 pm

How many horses lost their mane so she could make that monstrosity?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Apparently mayochup is racist and/or cultural appropriation or something.

Heinz promotes its new ‘mayochup’ and sparks an international controversy
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... d6748cc329

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Wow, somebody has a burr up their ass
Chick-fil-A’s arrival in New York City feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism.
I noticed that word—community—scattered everywhere in the Fulton Street restaurant. A shelf of children’s books bears a plaque testifying to “our love for this local community.” The tables are made of reclaimed wood, which creates, according to a Chick-fil-A press release, “an inviting space to build community.” A blackboard with the header “Our Community” displays a chalk drawing of the city skyline. Outside, you can glimpse an earlier iteration of that skyline on the building’s façade, which, with two tall, imperious rectangles jutting out, “gives a subtle impression of the Twin Towers.”

This emphasis on community, especially in the misguided nod to 9/11, suggests an ulterior motive. The restaurant’s corporate purpose still begins with the words “to glorify God,” and that proselytism thrums below the surface of the Fulton Street restaurant, which has the ersatz homespun ambiance of a megachurch. David Farmer, Chick-fil-A’s vice-president of restaurant experience, told BuzzFeed that he strives for a “pit crew efficiency, but where you feel like you just got hugged in the process.” That contradiction, industrial but claustral, is at the heart of the new restaurant—and of Chick-fil-A’s entire brand. Nowhere is this clearer than in the Cows.
Chick-fil-A’s Creepy Infiltration of New York City
https://www.newyorker.com/culture/annal ... al_twitter

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:54 pm

WLJ wrote:Wow, somebody has a burr up their ass
Chick-fil-A’s arrival in New York City feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism.
I noticed that word—community—scattered everywhere in the Fulton Street restaurant. A shelf of children’s books bears a plaque testifying to “our love for this local community.” The tables are made of reclaimed wood, which creates, according to a Chick-fil-A press release, “an inviting space to build community.” A blackboard with the header “Our Community” displays a chalk drawing of the city skyline. Outside, you can glimpse an earlier iteration of that skyline on the building’s façade, which, with two tall, imperious rectangles jutting out, “gives a subtle impression of the Twin Towers.”

This emphasis on community, especially in the misguided nod to 9/11, suggests an ulterior motive. The restaurant’s corporate purpose still begins with the words “to glorify God,” and that proselytism thrums below the surface of the Fulton Street restaurant, which has the ersatz homespun ambiance of a megachurch. David Farmer, Chick-fil-A’s vice-president of restaurant experience, told BuzzFeed that he strives for a “pit crew efficiency, but where you feel like you just got hugged in the process.” That contradiction, industrial but claustral, is at the heart of the new restaurant—and of Chick-fil-A’s entire brand. Nowhere is this clearer than in the Cows.
I don’t agree with the way they promote there chosen religion. But that’s not my call it not my business to run. But if you don’t like it don’t eat there.

With that said it sounds good for dinner tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:03 pm

WLJ wrote:
iron369 wrote: Or at least somethings hair. People so knowledgeable about the rifle they hate so much and she has her middle finger in the trigger guard. Smdh
Yeah, doesn't she know it has a HAIR trigger?
Good call sir!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Dustin wrote:

I don’t agree with the way they promote there chosen religion. But that’s not my call it not my business to run. But if you don’t like it don’t eat there.

Minus the first sentence I agree. I only disagree with giving a fuck at all to care because I go there for chicken, not lectures on my beliefs which they don't give.

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by iron369 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:36 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Dustin wrote:

Minus the first sentence I agree. I only disagree with giving a fuck at all to care because I go there for chicken, not lectures on my beliefs which they don't give.

“While you wait for your waffle fries, can I tell you about our savior?” LOL

Using Tapatalk

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Why doesn't any of the snowflakes complain about the Buddha statues in certain Asian restaurants?

I don't care what they believe in as long as its not being forced upon me while I'm in there.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:00 am

Toddstang wrote:Why doesn't any of the snowflakes complain about the Buddha statues in certain Asian restaurants?

I don't care what they believe in as long as its not being forced upon me while I'm in there.
Word

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:55 am

jackalo626 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:Why doesn't any of the snowflakes complain about the Buddha statues in certain Asian restaurants?

Word

Word squared.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:43 am

Wait, there more
As Twitchy told you yesterday, The New Yorker drew a whole bunch of mockery for publishing this piece about what’s leaving some progressives in NYC cowering in fear:

Chick-fil-A’s arrival in New York City feels like an infiltration, in no small part because of its pervasive Christian traditionalism. https://t.co/wnhMrMBN6z

— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) April 13, 2018

In that case, Iowahawk has a hilarious suggestion:

Maybe you should build a wall to keep out those icky foreigners https://t.co/vUVMO4lk3c

— David Burge (@iowahawkblog) April 13, 2018
:lol:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:03 am

Penis of death
A woman died after her German doctor lover allegedly sprinkled cocaine on his penis before she gave him oral sex.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Andreas Niederbichler, 42, was charged after the woman collapsed and died in February.

The Daily Mail reported that she was rushed from the doctor’s home in Halberstadt, southeast of Hanover, after consensual oral sex.

But she tragically passed away, with Niederbichler now being accused of giving her cocaine without her knowledge.

Niederbichler, who is reportedly the new chief physician at the Ameos Hospital in Halberstad, has been charged with bodily harm leading to death.

He is also being quizzed for giving three more women the substance during sex after allegedly meeting them online.

None of the women suffered serious negative effects.

Chief prosecutor Hal Roggenbuck said: “The victims who have been heard so far have all indicated that they have been ill at the meetings.”

“All of them showed reactions due to the use of narcotics.”
Alleged coke on doctor’s penis cost lover her life
https://nypost.com/2018/04/13/doctor-al ... his-penis/
Last edited by WLJ on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:58 pm

Wonder if he purchased carbon credits from Al Gore to offset all that carbon he released into the air?
A “green” activist who was a pioneering lawyer for gay and transgender rights — including in the notorious “Boys Don’t Cry” rape murder case — committed suicide by setting himself on fire Saturday morning in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in a grisly act of protest against the ecological destruction of the Earth.

David Buckel, 60, left behind a charred corpse and a typed suicide note that said he was burning himself to death using “fossil fuel” to reflect how mankind was likewise killing itself, police sources said.
David Buckel, prominent gay rights lawyer, burns himself to death in New York to protest global warming
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/15/da ... rming.html

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 pm

WLJ wrote:Wonder if he purchased carbon credits from Al Gore to offset all that carbon he released into the air?
A “green” activist who was a pioneering lawyer for gay and transgender rights — including in the notorious “Boys Don’t Cry” rape murder case — committed suicide by setting himself on fire Saturday morning in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in a grisly act of protest against the ecological destruction of the Earth.

David Buckel, 60, left behind a charred corpse and a typed suicide note that said he was burning himself to death using “fossil fuel” to reflect how mankind was likewise killing itself, police sources said.
David Buckel, prominent gay rights lawyer, burns himself to death in New York to protest global warming
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/15/da ... rming.html
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Jff24Gordn
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jff24Gordn » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:42 pm

So Hooters is doing a Snozzberry sauce to go with the new Super Troopers movie.
Does anybody know what a snozzberry is? It was in the original Willy Wonka movie. The author of Willy Wonka also wrote adult fiction and used the term in those books as well.
So everybody go enjoy the dick flavored wings.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/ ... -Debut-420
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/the- ... ens-movie/

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”