2016 Deer Season is Near!

Think of the cool gadgets we all love, this would be the place to post about them.
Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Re: 2016 Deer Season is Near!

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:08 pm

ssracer wrote:Damn....that sucks. Hope they catch the POS
Everyone knows who did it and why. Just proving it is the problem. There is a feud going on down there and property dispute. One of the litigants might not be happy about the result.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:09 pm

iron369 wrote:Leasing land to hunt is outrageous.
Correct.

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:57 pm

I used to hunt Peabody Coal Company 's reclaimed land. Spans almost 4 counties in western KY. All you need to do is pay a $15.00 fee when you get your license or deer tag. Get a map and do some scouting before the season. I have taken 20+ deer from there over the last 25 or 26 years. Muhlenberg County near Drakesboro was primarily where we hunted. It used to be lottery only but open to all who purchase the trespass fee mentioned earlier. We would walk into our area about 2 hours before daybreak and the other hunters "drove" the deer to us unwittingly. Good luck , it can be done.
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

2016 Deer Season is Near!

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:31 am

Gunsmokin wrote:
ssracer wrote:Damn....that sucks. Hope they catch the POS
Everyone knows who did it and why. Just proving it is the problem. There is a feud going on down there and property dispute. One of the litigants might not be happy about the result.
Welp, here is the before and after.

Whootsinator
Little Butthole
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Whootsinator » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:36 am

crazy....
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:24 am

The insurance adjuster asked my FIL point blank if he burned it down or paid someone to burn it. It's a long story, but there was a lawsuit against my FIL brought by his own BIL. The property was inherited by my FIL's wife and her brother. Her brother is the one suing my FIL. The dispute was that the trailer was on the BIL's part of the property and he wanted it moved. The judge originally ruled the property would have to be sold in order to equitably divide it. The whole thing was brought because the BIL wanted to live in the trailer and my FIL wouldn't let him. In the end, the property was divided in half with the property line going across the picture from right to left just behind where the pics were taken. The BIL got the part where the trailer is sitting and my FIL and his wife got the remaining part in the front going out toward the road. My FIL was going to have the trailer moved up towards the road. There is a gas well right in front of the house, just out of the frame. The BIL found out at the end of the court case that any new occupied structure has to be a minimum of 200' away from the gas well. I think the BIL went over there, took what he wanted out of the house and torched it. Proving it, not so easy. He wanted to F my FIL over as much as possible though. He did a pretty good job.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:47 am

Sounds like a midnight beat down is in order, here.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Honestly, I probably won't be going back down there. The whole situation is screwed up from the word go. The BIL, whom I will refer to from now on as the Buford, has pretty much lost his mind, if he really did set the trailer on fire. The next logical step for him to to start shooting at people. I told my FIL he just needs to sell his half. I have an invite to hunt at another place down near Hardinsburg. A friend of a friend just bought some land there a year or two ago. Not even sure if I will buy a license this year tho.

Return to “Other guy stuff”