Anyone had issues ordering with SWFA?

Red dots, fixed power, variable, whatever optics you use,post up here.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Anyone had issues ordering with SWFA?

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 am

Not a real happy camper right now. I ordered something, credit card charged immediately, then the next day amount credited back to account. I get an email later saying that the item is out of stock, 'sorry' with no other info. Today, still, that item is showing in stock, I can add it to cart with no indication that it is out of stock so I am sure there are other people getting the same issue I am having.

I finally got a response to my inquiry and they say they are 'trying to update' computer status and that they do not expect the product back in until May. Not sure how long it takes to update computer inventory statues, but that was several weeks ago.

At least they are not keeping my money hostage.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Anyone had issues ordering with SWFA?

Post by ssracer » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:27 am

SWFA?
I've had issues with other companies saying In Stock online until you order and get then get a back ordered email while the site still says In Stock. Not everyone has very good real time stock status on their website.

ken6881
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by ken6881 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:42 am

I had good luck but only ordered once on Black Friday waited tell the last second so I figured it was out of stock(it showed in stock) they gave me a date they were receiving stock and I had it in my hand that day.
Ky CCDW Instructor

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:58 am

I ordered from them only once, but I had a good experience.
Height Supremacist

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:26 pm

I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times , they seemed quick and easy to deal with , though the transactions never required more then the simple buying procedure. As for the web sight, its sounds like typical problems with people not knowing how to change the status and having to wait for an IT guy to get to it, seeing as they are primarily and optics company , I would guess that IT falls outside of the duties of your typical shipping inventory employes, in other words cut em some slack. Honestly it sounds like your more aggravated that they dont have the item you want , when you want it , and that's not at all to be intended as derogatory.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:19 pm

son of liberty wrote:I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times , they seemed quick and easy to deal with , though the transactions never required more then the simple buying procedure. As for the web sight, its sounds like typical problems with people not knowing how to change the status and having to wait for an IT guy to get to it, seeing as they are primarily and optics company , I would guess that IT falls outside of the duties of your typical shipping inventory employes, in other words cut em some slack. Honestly it sounds like your more aggravated that they dont have the item you want , when you want it , and that's not at all to be intended as derogatory.

Yeah, a little aggravated. Not really venting here, I was looking more looking for input to see if I needed to bother waiting or take my business elsewhere. I am willing to cut 'em some slack since this is the first time I have ordered from them.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 pm

I bought the SWFA SS scopes, and I think they have done wonders to maintain the quality of the optic for the value price. If it were me , I would not hold out for them, if I could get the item at near the same price from another dealer, now, I would do that.

I met this guy at the Indy NRA convention, he was cool as could be and let me put hands on every single scope he brought with him. He only deals vortex but if thats what your after , he beats or matches any price you find. http://aaoptics.com/index.htm

Return to “Optics”