Trijicon .mil deal

Red dots, fixed power, variable, whatever optics you use,post up here.
Whootsinator
Little Butthole
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Trijicon .mil deal

Post by Whootsinator » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Someone sent Trijicon an email about military pricing. If you are active duty, Guard, Reserve, retired, or a federal employee you get employee pricing. BUT, currently, there is a special deal for anyone that has served in the military after 9/11 that offers 40% off.
This is the body of an email I got when I inquired about .mil pricing. Last paragraph is the BLUF, go figure, and I guess that pricing is only through Dec 31.

Merry Christmas.

Start Message:
Thank you for your service to our country and for your interest in Trijicon products. Trijicon offers a substantial discount to US military personnel on active duty, members of the reserve components and National Guard, retired military, and federal employees. Your cost is the same as what the federal government pays, which is about 18-25% off the retail price. Additionally, we offer free shipping.

Here are some things to keep in mind when considering Trijicon:

We offer a full line of magnified optics, reflex sights, night sights for handguns, and more.
We specialize in rugged, compact, extremely reliable optics for military and law enforcement.
We are combat-proven, starting with the tritium-illuminated Armson OEG in 1981.
We are probably best known for the ACOG 4x32 full mission profile combat optic. Over half a million are in use by the US military and over one million worldwide. The ACOG is the official rifle combat optic of the US Army and Marine Corps. It combines the advantages of magnification for distant targets with a reflexive capability for CQB. The newly developed VCOG takes the ACOG to the next level with 1-6x first focal plane variable power: https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products ... hp?id=VCOG
Selected models feature an illuminated, bullet drop compensating reticle with ranging capability, resulting in more rapid target acquisition and increased hit probability.
Trijicon offers a limited warranty for the lifetime of the original owner. Read the full terms and conditions at: https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/support/warranty.php

Product specifications are available on our website http://www.trijicon.com. To place and order, check on a price, or simply ask a question, call us at 800-338-0563, extension 2105, or email bfairfax@trijicon.com. Please feel free to share this information with other qualified individuals who might also benefit.

Please note: If you are a post-9/11 veteran, we have a special promotion just for you called the Veterans’ Blue Star Promotion. You can save 40% off retail (plus $10.50 ground shipping) on a single magnified optic, a single reflex sight, and a single set of tritium night sights for handguns. To take advantage of this promotion, simply place an order over the website at full retail. You will receive an email order confirmation. Forward this confirmation along with proof of eligibility to BlueStar@trijicon.com. The proof of eligibility could be a copy of your DD214 or DOD ID card (with SSN and DOB blacked out) or simply the fact that the email is from your .mil email account. We will then adjust the price and email you back a revised order confirmation. (VCOG, SRS, SME, and extra mounts and accessories are excluded from the program.)
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Trijicon .mil deal

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Whats the normal discount without serving after 9/11 (which I really don't understand why there is a difference personally?

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks Whootsinator for the heads up. Decisions, decisions....
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Dave1965 wrote:Whats the normal discount without serving after 9/11 (which I really don't understand why there is a difference personally?
Either they want those who are assumed to be young as they might be able to foster brand loyalty relatively early in their lives

Or

They want to do a sale/promotion for veterans, but don't want to give the deal to the very large amount of veterans currently alive.
Height Supremacist

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Hmm, decisions.

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shelbygoat » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:23 am

I'll pass

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:29 am

shelbygoat wrote:I'll pass
There's a first lol

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shelbygoat » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:33 am

I have more optics than ARs right now lol

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Every discount is handled through the same email. I would bet they would honor the 40% to everyone if asking. I got an email from them on this. I would contemplate it at up to 25% off but 40% would seal the deal.

Return to “Optics”