Budget Red Dot shoot out

Red dots, fixed power, variable, whatever optics you use,post up here.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Budget Red Dot shoot out

Post by ChopperDoc » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:59 pm

http://www.thebangswitch.com/budget-red ... source=rss

The winner did not surprise me. The loser did.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Budget Red Dot shoot out

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:07 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the same factory in China make both the Bushnell and PA red dots tested.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 pm

The Bushnell is one of the best mini dots I seen and can be used and abused on a shotgun as well.
To me the Vortex Strikefire is a whole different red dot in a different league, kind of like a 2 door coupe vs a 4 door sedan. I like both scopes myself.

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by bigelowe » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:19 pm

I really didnt expect the Bushnell to be towards the top,much less the winner. this isnt based on anything from my personal experience. You just don't see much about them. I di have the primary arms and vortex sparc and I like both. these are the only two I run. I just dont have the money,or see the need for expensive optics with the type of shooting I do.
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by son of liberty » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:42 pm

bigelowe wrote:I really didnt expect the Bushnell to be towards the top,much less the winner. this isnt based on anything from my personal experience. You just don't see much about them. I di have the primary arms and vortex sparc and I like both. these are the only two I run. I just dont have the money,or see the need for expensive optics with the type of shooting I do.

Modern affordable red dots are still superior to many of name brand optics of years past. The same could be said of scopes , even the affordable quality options , beat the hell out of some of the combat optics of yesteryear.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:46 pm

even the cheap ones are probably better than I can shoot, its all brand placement

Return to “Optics”