Noisefighters SightLines Review

Boots, packs, mag pouches, clothes, pens, whatever tactical gear you can think of discuss here.
ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Noisefighters SightLines Review

Post by ssracer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 pm

First time out with Noisefighters SightLines installed on my Howard Leight Impact Sports. I got in on a kickstarter for these a while back and they started shipping earlier this month. These replace the factory cushions in the ear pro and have a notch in them for your eye pro to sit in.

It’s immediately noticeable how much more comfortable the SightLines are compared to the original pads on the HLs. The cushion is much thicker and softer. It was a little odd at first since the ear piece on the ESS sits a little above the ear to be in the cushion’s slot but this quickly felt normal.

Once in the range the difference was clear. The SightLines performed exactly as advertised. My eye pro was secure but since it was no longer interfering with the cushion’s seal around my ears I had no issues with gaps allowing sound in like I often did with the originals. Overall the SightLines are very much a worthwhile investment in my opinion.
IMG_2415.JPG
IMG_2497.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Re: Noisefighters SightLines Review

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:12 pm

I love electronic muffs shooting pistol when it's not hot to cold. I hate them when it's hot or when shooting rifles anytime. Thicker seems like it would be even worse shooting rifles. Do they stick out worse and make them touch the stock of your rifle even more? Anything seems like it would be an improvement comfort wise though. Especially with eye pro.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:33 pm

The cushions are very soft and pliable, so even though they are thicker I don’t think they make the muffs stick out much if any further once on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Nice... I may have to give these a shot. I haven't found a set of muffs that are VERY comfortable yet. I use the same ones you have when I actually use them. They aren't terrible. The dozen others I've tried I hated.

Return to “Tactical Gear”