22/45 post ,

P22s, mk I, II, III, gsg 1911s, any rim fire pistol.
rugerlover
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

22/45 post ,

Post by rugerlover » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm

I guess I started off on the wrong foot. I found this site just last week and read thru various columns of interest. I thought it looked like a great site. I read where people were promoting items coming to the bullpup shoot here in ky. I also read about several people asking and telling about products they liked and bought . I joined up and I did the same thing and had my post deleted. I usually only read forums and never join,I didn't understand you had to be a paying sponsor to promote a item or product. Sorry if offended anyone and will move on to other sites.

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Re: 22/45 post ,

Post by KYgundude » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Dunno what happened but that's not how we roll. If you did something wrong and your post was deleted and you weren't banned then I suspect you're more than welcome here. Go post an introduction to yourself if you haven't yet and join the fun!

<Insert witty Tapatalk signature here>

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Look, no one said you had to be a paying sponsor to contirbute.....you and another new member first post were promoting a product.....we don't want the board spammed with silly stuff.

We appreciate input from any and all.....if you'd like to stick around and get to know us, you are more than welcome....
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

rugerlover

Post by rugerlover » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 pm

I didn't see any connection to spam or silly stuff, it is a valid product listed under a topic of interested parties. If my post is silly so is half the gun industry ,being things we may or may not need and can choose whether to purchase or not. I belong to several other sites and have never had or caused any problem on any of them nor do I plan to on here. if my post wasn't worthy for the readers to view I am not sure why this site is up. I started this thread and hoped to open discussion on this brand and style of pistol and several accessories I have for then.Again sorry for not following someones protocol.

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:00 pm

I sent you a PM....take it for what its worth. We all are very friendly around here and welcome and appreciate new members.

Ive tried twice to explain this to you via PM.....1) We have had alot of spammers lately. It so happened that you and another new member that signed up on thr same day and made very similar post about a new product...yes that was suspect, but I didn't ban either, just deleted the post and ask that you make an intro and get to know the community.

Not sure what else to tell you.....

How about we just start over.....We will use this as your intro......

Welcome to KAC and thanks for signing up!!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by justang1997 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome to KAC

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

22/45 post ,

Post by dbh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome !!

Livewire
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Livewire » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Welcome to KAC we're glad to have you aboard!

Return to “Rimfire Handguns”