ruger 10/22 mag bumpers and couplers

Rimfire rifles. 10/22 home.
rugerlover
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

ruger 10/22 mag bumpers and couplers

Post by rugerlover » Thu May 23, 2013 3:40 pm

I have bought a neat item off ebay for my large group of 10-22's. I run a 4-H shooting sports program and we shoot alot of rimfire at our meetings. 10-22s remain our gun of choice for our youth. We have about 6 10-22s and about 15 of the 10 round magazines. Our parents do a great job of keeping the clips loaded and I have at least two instructors on the line to load the guns and help the kids fire. Anyone who has shot the 10/22s alot know that mag extraction can be a pain. I heard about a bumper being made for 10/22 magazines and found a listing on ebay. I ordered a pair of them to try. TOO HAPPY. They worked great , I ordered another dozen to put on my mags for our youth group. We used them last night at our first rimfire event of this year. They worked great,we found ourselves not using the other few mags without the bumpers on them. I plan to have them on all of them by our next meeting and also on the rest of my home mags. I also bought a couple of the mag couplers and they work great as well. Sorry no pictures, I they are pretty easy to find on ebay.Also hats off to Federal Ammunition. With all the recent shortage of ammo we have seen ,they stepped up and offered standard velocity .22 ammo to programs that work with youth shooting sports program, we just learned our group is going to be able to purchase ammo at a very reasonable price for to help us get through this year.
I looked on ebay and found the site. they are offering 2 packs for$21.77 free shipping and a 6 pack for $48.77 free shipping. I bought some of the mag couplers as well but almost like the bumpers too much to use them that way,both cool products to make a ruger even better. I have attached the link on where I bought them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_451wt_1161

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 102 times

Re: ruger 10/22 mag bumpers and couplers

Post by Toddstang » Thu May 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Where is your 4H program located?
My son is in the archery program in Bullitt County 4H and I would like to get him in this as well.

Return to “Rimfire Rifles”