Scatterguns of all varieties.
mtchbrian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 8 times

mossberg 5500

Post by mtchbrian » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:07 pm

i just received my father's mossberg 5500. i used to use this shotgun to deer hunt with. he gave it to me with the 28" vent rib barrel. this gun is immaculate. i am sure glad to have it at my home.

i think the 5500 is the predicesor to the 930.
Proud husband, father of 3, Iraqi Freedom Veteran, and Operation New Dawn veteran.

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 2 times

Re: mossberg 5500

Post by GeminiXD9 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Nothing like getting a fathers gun. Alot of sentimental meaning behind it usually
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Ian » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:34 pm

I don't have anything directly from my father but I have a couple that where passed down to me from both my grandfathers. It's an awesome way to remember them IMO. No matter what I will never sell them or let them out of my possession.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Post by bigelowe » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I have an old sears semi auto 22 from my dad. And an old as hell double barrel shotgun fron my grandfather. The shotgun has a cracked stock a jammed firing pin and plenty of rust. But I love them both. I will be givong these to my son someday. Along with all the pistols and rifles I have or am still accumulating.
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

Return to “Shotguns”