Scatterguns of all varieties.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Another NBC hit piece on Remington

Post by WLJ » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

This time it's 870 shotguns that are unsafe.
So a shotgun that been produced since 1951 has a newly discovered flaw that only took 61 years to find?

This coming from the same network that just doctored the Zimmerman tape.

Story and videos at link.
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2012 ... remington/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Another NBC hit piece on Remington

Post by Ian » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Will read this when I get home, talked to my aunt the other night and she was ecstatic because her paperwork to own a shotgun in new york is finally going through... Kind of funny because a 870 is what she is trying to buy.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

cknbklyn

Post by cknbklyn » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 am

Ian wrote:Will read this when I get home, talked to my aunt the other night and she was ecstatic because her paperwork to own a shotgun in new york is finally going through... Kind of funny because a 870 is what she is trying to buy.

well now i get to see all these posts :) 6 months later paperwork never went through. damn gun hating vegetarian hippie roommates lol

i'm happy with my mossy but will most likely trade in for a Benelli sometime

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 am

Nothing wrong with the gun....just operator error and he wants to blame someone else.

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Another NBC hit piece on Remington

Post by Toddinlou » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am

I am really surprised that Remington is still tolerating the BS stories that NBC continues to run. Was the gun modified? Did the user follow all safety precautions? The end user is responsible for safe operation. If drunk driver hits a church van is his vehicle manufacturer responsible for the deaths? No.... Get real NBC. If you treat all guns as if they are loaded and keep them pointed in a safe direction you eliminate all but a very few outlying cases.

Return to “Shotguns”