Possible Military Surplus 1911's

The beautiful creation that god gave us so that we might smite our enemies.
Winner
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Winner » Sat May 16, 2015 7:36 pm

If this goes through, I wonder what they would cost ?
http://noozsaurus.com/military-surplus- ... anks-ndaa/

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Re: Possible Military Surplus 1911's

Post by Toddstang » Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sun May 17, 2015 8:53 am

"100,000 untraceable guns on the street" is less dangerous than to 10 or 15 million untraceable illegals. But, we can't talk about that now, can we?
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Sun May 17, 2015 9:03 am

Gunsmokin wrote:"100,000 untraceable guns on the street" is less dangerous than to 10 or 15 million untraceable illegals. But, we can't talk about that now, can we?
The 10-15 million illegals have future dem voter written all over them, the 1911s don't.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sun May 17, 2015 9:07 am

Trust me, I get it.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:11 am

Wow!! Some of the comments are hilarious and scary. People really need to do just a tad bit more research on subjects to write an article.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Sun May 17, 2015 9:34 am

my favorite comment is "civilized people shouldn't need guns" or something like that.

They just don't get it.

It's not the civilized people causing the trouble - it's the uncivilized criminal element. Civilized people are the ones who are using their brains to create a force equalizer. Those who do not will simply not understand that the criminal element cannot be reasoned with to defuse situation, otherwise they would not be criminals.
Last edited by Vividia on Sun May 17, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun May 17, 2015 10:14 am

Vividia wrote:my favorite comment is "civilized people shouldn't need guns" or something like that.

They just don't get it.

It's not the civilized people causing the trouble - it's the uncivilized criminal element. Civilized people are the ones who are using their brains to create a force equalizer. Those do not will simply not understand that the criminal element cannot be reasoned with to defuse situation, otherwise they would not be criminals.
Being civilized is unfair to the uncivilized in their minds
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Sun May 17, 2015 10:19 am

WLJ wrote:
Vividia wrote:my favorite comment is "civilized people shouldn't need guns" or something like that.

They just don't get it.

It's not the civilized people causing the trouble - it's the uncivilized criminal element. Civilized people are the ones who are using their brains to create a force equalizer. Those do not will simply not understand that the criminal element cannot be reasoned with to defuse situation, otherwise they would not be criminals.

Indeed - There is a behaviorist who says that people who read to their children are being unfair to the child whose parents do not.

What kind of world do we live in, and why do we tolerate it?
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

DDgunslinger
Been liked: 0

Post by DDgunslinger » Sun May 17, 2015 10:30 am

Vividia wrote:
WLJ wrote:

They just don't get it.

Indeed - There is a behaviorist who says that people who read to their children are being unfair to the child whose parents do not.

I've read to my son almost every night since he was born.... aannnnd I have tools at my disposal. I must be a libtards wet dream hahaha

With that said I can be just as uncivilized as I need to be when civility does not work.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun May 17, 2015 11:18 am

Vividia wrote:
WLJ wrote:

They just don't get it.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18449

Return to “1911s”