Kimbers on sale for 5% over wholesale

The beautiful creation that god gave us so that we might smite our enemies.
adayton
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Kimbers on sale for 5% over wholesale

Post by adayton » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 pm

I was out to my local range (Open Range in Crestwood) and happened to be walking by the display that held all the Kimbers and saw what appeared to be a pretty good price on one ... Then I kept looking and seemed like they all had pretty good prices ...
Turns out they are severing their ties with Kimber and will no longer be a Kimber Master Dealer ... and they are selling out of their stock ...
Some good deals to be had if you are into Kimbers ... Just one person's opinion..... I know, opinions are like .... well, you know the rest ...
Here's one I picked up ... I've had my eye on one of these for a long time ... decided today was the day ...
IMG_20140709_164359_933.jpg

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Re: Kimbers on sale for 5% over wholesale

Post by Toddstang » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Honestly, I'm surprised anyone still carries them for the price even on sale. After putting up with their customer service not fixing the issues with mine, I swore them off a long time ago.

adayton
Been liked: 0

Post by adayton » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:02 am

I believe that is one of the things that sent Open Range over the top ... I have never had an issue with one (knock on wood) ...

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by RecoilSensitive » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:41 am

I wont own a series 2 kimber i prefer the original custom shop guns
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

Mexican Kerry
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 12 times

Post by Mexican Kerry » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:57 am

I owned a Custom II for a while. It was a pretty accurate pistol (but maybe it was just me haha) but it got traded away for an old Springfield and a mitt full of cash. Don't regret it at all. I'd rather have a Rock Island and money in my pocket than another Kimber.

But a lot of people like them, so more power to em. If everyone liked the same thing life would be boring.

Return to “1911s”