Beretta 92 mags

Sig Sauer, Taurus, Hi Point, Bersa, anything but Glock and Xd.
iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 96 times

Beretta 92 mags

Post by iron369 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:03 pm

I have recently acquired 2 Beretta 92 checkmate 15 round 9mm magazines. I bought a gun from gunbroker and the dealer sent the wrong mags. He has since righted the situation but didn't want the beretta mags back. I have no need for them. So I thought I'd see if someone here has a use for them. Since I basically got them for free, I thought I'd give them away. Only thing is, i want someone to get them that will use them; not someone who will just take them to sell. Anyways, they can be picked up off Dixie Hwy most any evening or for $6.50 (small flat rate USPS box) I'll mail them to you. First to say they will take them gets them.
Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Beretta 92 mags

Post by WLJ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Can I have them?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:08 pm

i would greatly appreciate it
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Sure. You gonna pick up or you want them shipped?
Using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:21 pm

iron369 wrote:Sure. You gonna pick up or you want them shipped?
Pick them up
Just PM me where and we'll work out a time.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you very much

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by iron369 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 pm

My pleasure, buddy.
Using Tapatalk

Return to “Semi-auto Handguns”