CZ-75 SP-01 Tacticoooooooooooooooooooool

Sig Sauer, Taurus, Hi Point, Bersa, anything but Glock and Xd.
CCRBUM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

CZ-75 SP-01 Tacticoooooooooooooooooooool

Post by CCRBUM » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Went to Buds today to pick up a cz-75b or BD when asked what I was looking for I said you could make me really happy if you have an SP-01 tactical hiding somewhere... myself and another gentleman asked to see the cz-75bat the same time so we sparked a friendly conversation while looking at the 75b and 75b Omega... I laughed and said well you get first pick because you were here first. The guy helping us said he would check the back and see how many more they had in stock. he returned with a couple omegas, 75Bs and one other box... he looked at me and said didn't you ask for one of these? holy hell it was an SP-01 Tactical!!!!! joked back and forth about how much it would cost and finally scanned it to find out they had them at $630.. claimed dibs in a heartbeat! later he laughed while ringing it up and said man this isn't even in our systems yet and we are showing minus stock on them... I'm not sure if I should have even brought it out to you but since I did I'm gonna go on and sell it because that would be rude to show it then take it away! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! needless to say I'm stoked.. the gun is amazing.. heavy but amazing. hopefully I can get to the range soon and give a report on it's function but for now I will say I'm impressed with the additions and for $100 more than the omega its well worth it.

Grips are more of a rubbery feel.. no so much that they feel stick or cheap but enough that they are comfortable and grippy! Night Sights are Tru Dot and nice and bright.. I do prefer Xs Big dot to everything else but all the same.. very nice... SP-01 has an extended beaver tail like the omega and has nice aggressive serration's on the front and rear of the grip as well as the front of the trigger guard. Some other upgrades to tactical model are a set of front serration's on the slide, decoker, accessory rail and 18 round mags. overall I think for the $100 price difference between it and the omega model it is WELL worth it. If you're looking for a cz-75 and come across one of these definitely pick it up! Also the "night sights" for the Omega are 3M glow in the dark sights and not tritium. I'll get pics up later on tonight :)

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Re: CZ-75 SP-01 Tacticoooooooooooooooooooool

Post by GeminiXD9 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Congrats. That's sweet
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

kymarkh
Been liked: 5 times

Re: CZ-75 SP-01 Tacticoooooooooooooooooooool

Post by kymarkh » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Awesome pistol! Only CZ I like more is the tactical sport.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Return to “Semi-auto Handguns”