CZ P10 Striker Fired Handgun

Sig Sauer, Taurus, Hi Point, Bersa, anything but Glock and Xd.
Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Re: CZ P10 Striker Fired Handgun

Post by Niceguy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 pm

WLJ wrote:A question to those who have bought or handled a P-10, how easy is it for a woman to rack one say compared to Glock 19? I'm asking because my daughter has trouble with racking most semi-autos
Didn't you shoot the one I brought to the last shoot?

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by dbh » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 pm

WLJ wrote:A question to those who have bought or handled a P-10, how easy is it for a woman to rack one say compared to Glock 19? I'm asking because my daughter has trouble with racking most semi-autos
Stop by and borrow mine. Nothing like putting one in her hands to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Niceguy wrote:
Didn't you shoot the one I brought to the last shoot?
Wanted to but seem to have forgotten to do so.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Don't be hard on yourself Wilson! I think you are probably stronger than most women! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Dave1965 wrote:

Don't be hard on yourself Wilson! I think you are probably stronger than most women! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:llama:
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Return to “Semi-auto Handguns”