New to the E-town area

KAC announcements and new member intro threads!
Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Re: New to the E-town area

Post by Niceguy » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Vividia wrote:
Niceguy wrote:
Vividia wrote:Spent 4 years at Sweet Briar College back in the day. Loved it but thought the ABC government liquor stores were kinda odd LOL

Welcome!
And nearly impossible to get alcohol from while you're underage...haha
Nah - just get a senior to go buy it for you - the proverbial straw purchase LOL

Back in my day, only hard liquor was ABC, wine and beer were supermarket items and buyable at EIGHTEEN!!
Haha Yep... Always that option, but as far as personally getting alcohol from an ABC store while underage is near impossible. I bought at liquor stores in Eminence when I was barely old enough to drive. That would never happen at a ABC store.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Ya, we never even tried to scam the ABC stores
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:35 pm

My roommate when I lived there from 06-10 was a buddy from high school here (he was from there and only lived here 10th-12th grade) and he moved back basically soon as he graduated high school and I visited him a few times before I was 21 and I went with him to party with his friends when we were still in high school. We tried once or twice. We were shot down immediately. And he was one that looked 30 when he was 16. Good times being young and wild...haha

Blackbird
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Blackbird » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:02 am

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Announcements/ Introductions”