M1 Carbine in 9mm

FAL, SCAR, CETME, M1A, whatever... Post up.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

M1 Carbine in 9mm

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 am

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: M1 Carbine in 9mm

Post by Wyldman » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 am

I hope this one is made better than the .22 version I handled at the Machinegun Shoot last year. That was really disappointing.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 am

Wyldman wrote:I hope this one is made better than the .22 version I handled at the Machinegun Shoot last year. That was really disappointing.
Heard they been improving them as they go, but yeah, didn't feel like a quality piece.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Harb
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

I agree with the commenter who said it should use Glock magazines, though that wouldn't look right...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Harb wrote:I agree with the commenter who said it should use Glock magazines, though that wouldn't look right...
It could it there was some sort of sleeve to insert it into.

Return to “Other Rifles”