FN FAL

FAL, SCAR, CETME, M1A, whatever... Post up.
Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

FN FAL

Post by Bama » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Need some info. Might have the opportunity to pick up a metric rifle made from left over parts. What kinda price do these normally go for?

Hey! I'm down like a rodeo clown, Jack!
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Re: FN FAL

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:42 pm

depends on the options and who made it. century r1's usually seen about 600 to 700 used

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Without seeing it or an the very least having more info, who made the receiver, barrel, stock, and type of each?. There's even three different type of receivers for the metric. Some even use both inch and metric parts.
$600-$2,000
FALs are all over the place
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Bama
Been liked: 0

FN FAL

Post by Bama » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 pm

I haven't seen it in person yet. I know the receiver is Century Arms, the barrel has been cut and the flash suppressor removed by 2 owners ago. I know if functions and fires, but overall condition is unknown.

Hey! I'm down like a rodeo clown, Jack!
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Century Arms FALs go for around $500-700 depending on condition. Wildcard is the barrel that you say it was cut.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Return to “Other Rifles”