MSAR E4 is coming back out with some minor changes

FAL, SCAR, CETME, M1A, whatever... Post up.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

MSAR E4 is coming back out with some minor changes

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Don't know about the inside changes, if any, but on the outside looks like they went back to the pre E4 style top rail and dropped the bipod rail in behind the front ver grip. And will have a 300 Blackout version.

http://msarinc.com/products.html
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: MSAR E4 is coming back out with some minor changes

Post by Next » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:28 am

I had one of these a year ago. Nice gun, I had the scoped version which was about a half inch too low for my eyes so I went to a red dot. Nice gun and great shooter. I heard about some service issues and MSAR going out of business so I sold mine. I was worried if something broke then what??? They finally started to make a version with AR mags which was a good idea. Gun is mostly plastic and I can't understand why the $1,200 - $1,300 price tag?

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: MSAR E4 is coming back out with some minor changes

Post by justang1997 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

:mrgreen:

Return to “Other Rifles”