Mosin replacement stock

From anschutz to tikka, post up about your favorite bolt action rifles.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Re: Mosin replacement stock

Post by WLJ » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:19 am

kokopelli wrote:CTD was the first that started cancelling orders that were already paid for, then relisting at 5-10 times the price.

Of course Midway did this to me on an order of 5000 rounds of federal .22. They changed it to back order, then cancelled, then it was in stock at almost double the price.
To be fair to midway they were caught between a rock and a hard place when it came to the 22 supply at the time, their cost jumped massively I'm sure. CTD jacked the price on pmags, just to name one item, that they actually had in stock from $15 each to $60-80 overnight. What midway did was market reality IMHO, what CTD did was flat out price gouging. I could be wrong on the midway side but that's the impression I got.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:28 am

kokopelli wrote:CTD was the first that started cancelling orders that were already paid for, then relisting at 5-10 times the price.

Of course Midway did this to me on an order of 5000 rounds of federal .22. They changed it to back order, then cancelled, then it was in stock at almost double the price.
Midway did this to me also on .22.

Jeepjockey
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Jeepjockey » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 pm

For whats its worth, i can get you a ATI Monte Carlo stock for $72 shipped or a Archangel stock for $139 shipped.
A.K.A MMAJEEPER

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Jakob » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:39 am

Jeepjockey wrote:For whats its worth, i can get you a ATI Monte Carlo stock for $72 shipped or a Archangel stock for $139 shipped.
I have an ATI Monte Carlo now, it was fine when I was hunting with the rifle.

I've since sidelined the rifle from hunting duty and want to make it a budget "sniper rifle" toy. How do I go through you for the stock? I'm pretty decided on the OD green.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Jeepjockey
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Jeepjockey » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:14 pm

Paypal as gift, pm me your address and it shows up on your door.

Which one you wanting? Archangel?
A.K.A MMAJEEPER

Return to “Bolt Action”