New design

Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

New design

Post by Bama » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Currently in the prototype stage, this is what I am slowly moving my IWB designs to. The goal is to have a holster with amazing definition and detail, a perfect fit without needing the adjustable retention, and the option for 3 different belt attachments without changing a single thing.

I am starting out with the Shield 9/40, and then I will be dialing in the G19/23. More will be available as I buy the actual guns, as they are required in part of the forming stage.

Pictured below is the very first prototype run for the Shield. The overall shape needs a small amount of adjustments, and the blocking for the other belt attachment options still needs to be added.

Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: New design

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Nice
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0

Re: New design

Post by bigelowe » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Looks like the makings of a very slick design.
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

Return to “Commonwealth Kydex Holsters”