Funny video of customer email

Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Funny video of customer email

Post by Bama » Mon May 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Another holster maker posted a video about an email request and how he handled it. Honestly this happens more than it should, but props to Nate and how he handled it

For those on FB.... https://www.facebook.com/OmegaHolsters/ ... 697015884/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Bama

Re: Funny video of customer email

Post by Bama » Mon May 30, 2016 12:29 pm

And the follow up, wait for the mic drop....
https://www.facebook.com/OmegaHolsters/ ... 713442949/

Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Mon May 30, 2016 12:54 pm

And that folks is how it's done

At least he could have put some pants on first. :?
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:59 pm

I disagree with sending him the holster to make him happy when the holster maker did nothing wrong and was being called a thief basically. These want something for nothing people are one of the biggest problems with America. This is on a small scale in this story but it is the root of that mentality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 30, 2016 1:04 pm

jackalo626 wrote:I disagree with sending him the holster to make him happy when the holster maker did nothing wrong and was being called a thief basically. These want something for nothing people are one of the biggest problems with America. This is on a small scale in this story but it is the root of that mentality.

Publicly shaming the buyer for being a douchebag was worth it.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:07 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:I disagree with sending him the holster to make him happy when the holster maker did nothing wrong and was being called a thief basically. These want something for nothing people are one of the biggest problems with America. This is on a small scale in this story but it is the root of that mentality.

Publicly shaming the buyer for being a douchebag was worth it.
Correct and understood. Sending him stuff for throwing a tantrum was the wrong thing to do. Fact.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Been liked: 61 times

Post by Marcus » Mon May 30, 2016 1:09 pm

I think it made a great point. Bravo.

But yeah, why no pants? Lol
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Bama

Post by Bama » Mon May 30, 2016 1:47 pm

No pants is just Nate's attitude. He sends douchebag customers stickers that say "eat a dick" or a "dickbutt" patch.

Kingdom Concealment

ken6881
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ken6881 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:40 pm

I like that. It's one thing if you feel someone is gouging and you use someone else. I get the same crap from people who's cars I work on. I have 3 kids it only took you 3 hours I only make 10.00 an hour so your labor is only worth 30$ I will pay you that. I tell them to go buy the tools and go watch a you tube video and to never bring there junk back to me and delete my number out of there phone. Then when they inevitably bring there car in cause I'm the cheapest around I charge them double because I literally don't want there business. And there happy to pay it because the guy next door is $95 an hour+ parts are three prices there.
Ky CCDW Instructor

ken6881
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ken6881 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Best one was a crazy single mom. Car needed a power steering pump bad but she was convinced the motor was about to go down cause it was idling high at .8 rpm. (800rpm). She was obviously going to be impossible to make happy so I shot her a price at 100$ and hour and full retail price on parts. She said your higher than the local dealer. I said okay take it to them. She came back three times trying to get me to lower the price. Each time I said the dealers cheaper take it there. Then she said okay I will pay your price but I need a loaner car to get to work I gave her the number to enterprise and said they will pick you up. She acted like I was crazy. She wanted me to give her a car to drive.
Ky CCDW Instructor

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:55 pm

ken6881 wrote:Best one was a crazy single mom. Car needed a power steering pump bad but she was convinced the motor was about to go down cause it was idling high at .8 rpm. (800rpm). She was obviously going to be impossible to make happy so I shot her a price at 100$ and hour and full retail price on parts. She said your higher than the local dealer. I said okay take it to them. She came back three times trying to get me to lower the price. Each time I said the dealers cheaper take it there. Then she said okay I will pay your price but I need a loaner car to get to work I gave her the number to enterprise and said they will pick you up. She acted like I was crazy. She wanted me to give her a car to drive.
You must come across as a pushover or just too nice since they keep doing it. I can give you lessons on being an asshole anytime you're up for it lol.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 30, 2016 10:21 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
ken6881 wrote:Best one was a crazy single mom. Car needed a power steering pump bad but she was convinced the motor was about to go down cause it was idling high at .8 rpm. (800rpm). She was obviously going to be impossible to make happy so I shot her a price at 100$ and hour and full retail price on parts. She said your higher than the local dealer. I said okay take it to them. She came back three times trying to get me to lower the price. Each time I said the dealers cheaper take it there. Then she said okay I will pay your price but I need a loaner car to get to work I gave her the number to enterprise and said they will pick you up. She acted like I was crazy. She wanted me to give her a car to drive.
You must come across as a pushover or just too nice since they keep doing it. I can give you lessons on being an asshole anytime you're up for it lol.

86 slo-vo
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by 86 slo-vo » Mon May 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Truer words have never been spoken from jacks mouth.
Marcus wrote:KAC, marrying above their league since 2012.

ken6881
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ken6881 » Tue May 31, 2016 7:06 am

jackalo626 wrote:

I think they all know this is not my main job and do it on the side there for think I do it for fun/free. The people I work with are 60% of my customers and they know how fair I am and never bat an eye at the bill and usually give a tip. But the referrals from them are a 50/50 good and bad customers. I never have a problem with the 3k-5k bill jobs but the 200-500 are the harder ones to get money out of. I work on mostly diesel trucks and you end up with 18-25 age group because they are driving like they stole them on a $700 a month payment working a minimum wage job and can't afford diesel to put in them. I put a transmission in a 07 cummins and I worked in this kids brothers truck regularly. He kept adding crap the whole time it was in. Came time to pick it up he couldn't afford the bill I literally had to pull the mirrors off his truck and keep his tailgate as collateral because I didn't want to have his truck in my driveway. Still never paid the bill. Ball joints went completely out on he way home wanted me to fix them for free so he could get back and forth to work. I told him to bring 500$ he owed and the money for the ball joint work and I would do it. Last I knew the bank got the truck a month later.
Ky CCDW Instructor

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:46 am

ken6881 wrote:I think they all know this is not my main job and do it on the side there for think I do it for fun/free. The people I work with are 60% of my customers and they know how fair I am and never bat an eye at the bill and usually give a tip. But the referrals from them are a 50/50 good and bad customers. I never have a problem with the 3k-5k bill jobs but the 200-500 are the harder ones to get money out of. I work on mostly diesel trucks and you end up with 18-25 age group because they are driving like they stole them on a $700 a month payment working a minimum wage job and can't afford diesel to put in them. I put a transmission in a 07 cummins and I worked in this kids brothers truck regularly. He kept adding crap the whole time it was in. Came time to pick it up he couldn't afford the bill I literally had to pull the mirrors off his truck and keep his tailgate as collateral because I didn't want to have his truck in my driveway. Still never paid the bill. Ball joints went completely out on he way home wanted me to fix them for free so he could get back and forth to work. I told him to bring 500$ he owed and the money for the ball joint work and I would do it. Last I knew the bank got the truck a month later.
This is basically the reason I DON'T do any work on other peoples crap. Too many people want everything for nothing, including some family.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Return to “Commonwealth Kydex Holsters”