Important announcement

Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Important announcement

Post by Bama » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:53 pm

I will not be accepting any more orders at this time until the end of January at the latest. If I have been discussing an order with you, I will still accept it when we finalize it.
This decision will allow me to finish my current online orders that have requested before Christmas delivery, restock my patiently waiting LGS, figure out my taxes (so looking forward to that), and develop a few new products I have been wanting to try.

If I am able to accept orders sooner, I will post an update.

Thank you for hopefully understanding and having the patience to allow me to grow this business. I wouldn't be where I am without all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

DDgunslinger

Re: Important announcement

Post by DDgunslinger » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:30 am

Look forward to seeing the new products and picking up a few more things in the coming year.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:41 am

Sounds like business is good! Congratulations, it's a good problem to have!
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

1fastmach1

Post by 1fastmach1 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Business is good!

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Congrats on all your business success! I'll definitely be hitting you up for a few things after you're caught up.

Bama

Post by Bama » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Update:

I am currently downsizing. In all honesty, I am trying to not shut down the business. My workload for my day job has increased, and my son is at that age where he is beginning to talk, mimic what I do, and really develop a personality. I'm not missing that.

So with that being said, I will be offering less options, mostly Glocks, a couple of M&P's, and a few other guns. I hope this will allow me to perfect the process even better, and drop wait times. When I stopped orders before Christmas, I was running right at 8 weeks wait, and spending every night in the shop.

Business was great, if I had enough time to do everything. I honestly believe I could have developed it into a full time job making double what I do at my day job. However there is no guarantee what it would be 5 years from now.

I appreciate all the support everyone here has given me, without you giving me the support from the beginning, it would have never developed into what it is, or was 2 months ago. KAC is family to me.

P.S. if anyone has interest in getting into thermoforging, feel free to PM me. I can give tips, suggestions, hell I might even sell Commonwealth Kydex.
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Return to “Commonwealth Kydex Holsters”