For all your parts and firearm needs.

Moderators: adayton, Stamler Machine

adayton
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Hiperfire Triggers

Post by adayton » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:34 am

Hey Forum guys and gals...
I have had the triggers in stock now for a couple weeks ... and I haven't seen an inquiry for the 'try before buying' program ... I have sold a couple to members that already have them on guns, but no takers on the TBB ... Just curious, is there really not any interest out there in their product? I have installed an EDT on a .300 BLK I built and a 24 on another 5.56 rifle I built up for my son ... and really like them both ....
I think (in my opinion) the 24 is the one that would be most popular out there unless you are into competition because of its price point ...
I am about to make another order up with them and just wanting to get the feeling of the general population ... I appreciate the positive comments by a couple members on the other thread.
Is there a different way that I could structure the program that would give it a kick start?
I am open to suggestions (and opinions) as always ....

Thanx,
Allan Dayton
Stamler Machine
FFL 01 and SOT3 since 1986
502-228-8871 -- Home/Office
502-572-5356 -- Mobile

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Hiperfire Triggers

Post by son of liberty » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 am

I would like to try one, but the truth is I probably would not buy it. So it would be kinda shitty for me to have you ship it to me, use what would of otherwise been a brand new trigger, and send it back, just to feel it. I think its better for me to just wait until I get to play with a gun that has one installed already.

1fastmach1

Post by 1fastmach1 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:05 pm

What kind of trigger pulls do they have and the respective prices? You may have posted these before but I prolly missed it.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 pm

What about selling it as a complete LPK and bam... Advance Hiperfire Lower Parts Kit!

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:42 pm

1fastmach1 wrote:What kind of trigger pulls do they have and the respective prices? You may have posted these before but I prolly missed it.
The trigger pulls vary by model, and with each kit but the lowest (cheapest) one you get several springs of varying weights. You can go to the hiperfire web site to see the differences.

I have one on my 20" HBAR build and I really love it a lot. I have a Geissele in my carbine, also well loved,and had planned on putting another one in the 300 BLK pistol I am collecting parts for, but adayton's price is so good on the hipertouch that I bought one from him instead. Ended up being cheaper than the geissele and I already know how much I like the hiperfire trigger. The break on it is soooo nice. So, my pistola will have the fancy trigger LOL.

Mike Boone at Lincoln Arms told me the other day that he runs the hipertouch 3G in his 3 gun rig. Another fan.

Anyone that wants to try my build is welcome to. I think Mike may have shot it if he remembers it. I highly recommend it.
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by RecoilSensitive » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:11 am

Hopefully I will be swinging by soon to pick up my can. I am going to shoot you a text on a host question.

Will definitely check these triggers out when i come over
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

adayton

Post by adayton » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 pm

1fastmach1 wrote:What kind of trigger pulls do they have and the respective prices? You may have posted these before but I prolly missed it.
1fm1,
Marla (Vividia) hit all the detail regarding the Hiperfires .... (Thanx Marla... :D )
I can't really add anything to it ... Here is the post that lists member prices, etc. ...
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=18134
Thanx, Allan

-- Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 am --
DDgunslinger wrote:What about selling it as a complete LPK and bam... Advance Hiperfire Lower Parts Kit!
OK ... got a few of the 24's and EDT's in today and I also have LPK's from Anderson w/o FCG ... so here goes with the new 'Advance Hiperfire LPK' ...
Hiperfire 24/Anderson LPK complete -- $190.00
Hiperfire EDT/Anderson LPK complete -- $110.00
Hiperfire 24C/Anderson LPK complete -- $230.00

Thanx to Matt ....

Return to “Stamler Machine Co”