P90X

This forum is for workout plans, fitness challenges, body image changes, and general fitness.
Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

P90X

Post by Jakob » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Has anyone else done the P90X workout?

I'm in the second go around with it. I don't follow the schedule to a T though. I do the Monday and Wednesday workouts religiously. On Tuesday and Thursday, I do my own cardio, mostly run 4-6 miles. Fridays I do a home-brew leg workout that I get a much better burn from. I don't follow their diet at all, but I do diet... which is mostly calorie counting and not eating garbage.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

DDgunslinger

Re: P90X

Post by DDgunslinger » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 am

I've done both P90X and Insanity, both are good regiments and excellent cardio. I use to do insanity every morning and went the gym in the evenings, it was a good combination. As for the diet, I never exactly followed it either since I lean more paleo in general. Overall though, it's definitely a good program.

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:42 am

I quit the Insanity becauseit was too hard on my knees. When iI did do it, i done the programby the book. When iit's cold out, i mix in some Insanity with the P90X on cardio days.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Harb

Post by Harb » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:21 pm

I can vouch that P90x is good stuff. However, if you're unsure about how your body will react or you've never worked out a day in your life, there's plain old P90.

Return to “Physical Fitness”