Insanity!

This forum is for workout plans, fitness challenges, body image changes, and general fitness.
Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Insanity!

Post by Jakob » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Anyone else do this workout? I just started my third iteration. I haven't been working out for a while and starting to get fat.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Insanity!

Post by BIGC » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

I started it before I found out I had broken my back. Once the doc clears me I plan on going back to it...
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by shelbygoat » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Fad workout. But for some it works.

nashvegasmatt

Post by nashvegasmatt » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:25 am

Jakob wrote:Anyone else do this workout? I just started my third iteration. I haven't been working out for a while and starting to get fat.
A buddy of mine got it free from being in the army. he passed it along to me. My personal opinion on the matter is that HIIT training is not a fad as the previous poster mentioned, but a unique way of transforming your workouts. HIIT (high intensity interval) training is not new nor a fad. I incorporate several HIIT exercises into my daily routines, but for me this program is just too aggressive. It also comes down to the long term results. Studies show that the average person who has their mind set on only doing a 90 day program regains the weight they had before and then some....Go look at pictures of the biggest loser contestants 1 year after the show. Personally my diet is not dedicated to this type of radical change. There is no doubt, this is freaking hard.

All in all, I think to each their own, and to be honest the most successful type of workout is the one you will actually do!

And for me, I just don't have the aggressive need to complete my transformation in 90 days.

Return to “Physical Fitness”